#O.25 | closure.

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

CLOSURE.
Chapter XXV

After all the practice and effort Jin put into this play, it finally paid of after seeing people stand up and applaud. Jin and the rest of the cast bows down one last time, holding their hands together as they do so.

They stood up and wave at the crowd. The curtains slowly closed, the play was finished. "Good job guys!" The director congratulated everyone. "Especially you Jin! I knew I wasn't wrong on picking you as the leading man."

Jin smiles and bows at the director. "Thank you sir, I'm glad you didn't regret picking me." Jin stood up straight before bowing to the rest of the cast and staff. Jin heads back to his dressing room and sat down on the couch. Jin lets out a sigh of relief as he rests his body.

Jin heard a couple of soft knocks on the door. "Come in!" Jin said loudly.

The door opens and revealed Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin holds a bouquet of flowers in his hands while Jungkook closed the door. Once Jin laid his eyes on them, his happy mood dropped.

He glares at the two and asked firmly, "You two had the audacity to come here?"

"Get out. You don't belong here." Jin said bluntly, head snapping to the side, not wanting to look at the two.

"Jin, we were an asshole, a douchebag, we're every single bad attribute a person can have. But we're still your friend." Jimin said as he hands Jin the flowers with a smile.

"You guys are my friends, but I think we should take a time off." Jin said firmly, pushing the flowers to Jimin. "Y/N is my family. She goes first 100%, and if someone messes with her, my bestest friend, or even my girlfriend, I won't hesitate to end everything with them."

"Jin—"

Jungkook cuts off Jimin with a gasp. "You have a girlfriend?! I'm so happy for you!" Jungkook cheers as he gave Jin a wide smile.

Jin scoffed. "Jungkook, shut the fuck up. It was an expression. So shut up, you're killing the mood.." Jin sighs as he shuts his eyes and thinks of a better way to solve this. "Look, I think I've said what I want to say, and that's final. Our friendship is just.. Toxic. We're a bad influence on each other. Jimin cheats, Jungkook is fucked up, and I'm... I'm the brother of the girl you two messed with. Just, get out, I don't want you guys here."