Chapter 7

Smut warning!!

It took a while to get back to my room because Ryn kept stopping to try and kiss me along the way. I kept resisting because I didn't want anyone to find out about this yet and making out in the hallway wasn't exactly hiding it. I also partly resisted just to see the adorable little pout on his face when I said no.

 When we eventually made it to the room, we were both quietly laughing and slightly out of breath. As soon as the door closed behind us, Ryn had me pressed up against it.

 "You have no idea how much I have wanted this," he said softly. "Now it's finally happening. It almost doesn't seem real." One of his hands cupped the side of my face while the other trailed down my shoulder, past the swell of my breast and came to rest on my hip to pull me closer to him.

 "It's real," I told him, standing up on my tippy toes so that I could be eye level with him. "We might not have much time left together. Let's make it count." With that, I surged towards him and met his lips with mine.

 His fingers dug into my skin where they rested on my hip and I pressed myself even closer to him. I couldn't get enough. The hand on my hip moved around to squeeze my ass and I gasped. Ryn started pressing kisses to my neck and moved his other hand up under my shirt to cup my breast. I pulled away and he groaned, but then I pulled my shirt over my head. 

 His eyes darkened and he stepped closer as I also pushed down my sweats, leaving me standing in front of him in just my sports bra and panties. His hands skimmed my sides and landed on my hips. He pushed me back until my legs hit the bed and I toppled onto it, him landing on top of me. 

 Our lips met again and his hand went underneath my sports bra. He flicked one of my nipples and I moaned into his mouth. This drove him wild and he pulled back to rip my bra off before returning and nipping at my lips. I nipped back and he growled. Actually growled. I absolutely loved it.

 His hands moved to my panties and I pulled back again. We were both panting. "I'm sorry," I said. "It's just that I've never -"

 "Me either," he cut me off and my eyes widened. He chuckled softly. "Does that surprise you?" he asked. 

 "A little." I gulped. This was his first time too. What if I wasn't any good? I didn't want him to regret that his first time was with me. 

 He saw the hesitation on my face. "Hey, we don't have to do this. We can just sleep if that's all you want." He then turned sheepish. "I mean that's if you want me to sleep here."

 "I want you to," I said so fast I almost cut him off. He let out a relieved laugh. "And," I continued, "I want to do this. With you, Ryn. I want you to be my first."

 His eyes widened and he gulped. "It might hurt..." he said, his hands slightly shaking as they smoothed the hair from my face.

 "I don't care." I decided I'd had enough waiting and pulled his face back to mine. Our kissing had a renewed heat as Ryn's hands again reached my panties and he looked back up at me, silently asking for permission. I nodded. 

 The panties slid down my legs and ended up across the room. I then realised that I was the only one naked and frowned. He noticed and asked if everything was okay.

 "You still have all of your clothes on," I told him. He gave me a wicked grin and reached back to pull his shirt over his head. He took a second to let me run my hands down his chest and stomach in admiration. When I reached his belt, he shivered. I smiled, liking the effect that my touch had on him. He helped me undo the belt and then unzipped his pants. Before he took them off completely, he pulled something out of his pocket. A condom.

 I raised a brow. He shrugged with a shit eating grin on his face and said, "I didn't know for sure this would happen but I was hoping." I laughed quietly to myself and he grinned even wider. Then he looked down. "Are you completely sure you want to do this?" he asked.

 "Yes." There was no doubt in my voice. "Ryn, I want this. I want this with you."

 He slowly let out the breath he'd been holding and held my gaze. As he slid the condom on, he said to me, "Miranda Janelyn Holland, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

 This brought tears to my eyes. Nobody had ever called me beautiful before. My mother had, but she was family, she had to say that. And I could tell from the look in his eyes that he meant it. 

 It did hurt, when he entered me, but he did it slowly and waited for me to adjust. He was slow and gentle and it was absolutely perfect. After it was over, when I fell asleep in his arms, I couldn't help feeling like I was finally home. 

I've never really written smut before, so I hope this was okay! I love how shy and nervous Ryn was in this chapter. Let me know what you think about  this new development that I'm sure you all saw coming haha.

See you again next Saturday xx