chapter 2 <3

*ruel's pov*

I walk onto the plane and immediately notice this girl. she looked kinda sad but like she was trying to hide it at the same time. even though I thought her smile was fake, it was cute. like really cute.

I followed behind nate as he interrupts my thoughts

"oh, well I guess we aren't sitting together. did you want this one or the other seat which im pretty sure is near the back" he says gesturing towards a boy that looked a little older than me who was already sitting down.

"I'll go find the other one. cya later mr manager" I say jokingly because he hates being called 'manager'.

I walk off towards the back of the plane and read each row's number and letters.

I was getting closer when I saw the pretty girl from before. she looked a little sad and stressed. I stopped at my row and looked down and tapped on her shoulder

"umm. seat 43 f, right?" i says with a nervous smile. she nods then I say, "well looks like we will be spending the next 4 hours sitting together!"

"do you want the window seat or isle?" she asks kinda abruptly but with a smile on her face

"I will take whatever you don't want" I say because I wanted to be a gentleman "oh, and I am ruel btw" I quickly add.

*back to ashley's pov*

shit, I just sat there. I thought about how emily my ibf is obsessed with this singer ruel. I gotta admit he super talented and supposably really hot. maybe it could be him. I mean he is really cute. nah, who am I kidding. I realised I had been zoned out for a good minute. well, that's what it felt like. but im pretty sure it was two seconds. i forced whatever I could out of my mouth,

"oh, um hi ruel." I muttered loud enough for him to hear and forcing my hand out towards him.

he shook my hand and glared at me with a big smile on his cute face. I nervously blushed and smiled back.

could this get more embarrassing? I mean I get the chance to sit next to a really cute boy and blow it before he sat down. and I already blushed. gosh dang it.

"so im guessing you want the window seat" he asks

"yeah, if that is okay. but I don't want to be annoying if I need to get up or something" I said looking away nervously

"don't even worry about it, trust me im gonna be more of a nuisance than you" he says laughing. I joined in and we laughed awkwardly until there was an interruption...

I notice someone calling my name and turn around. just when I thought it couldn't get any more awkward, I see her. my mum. calling my name and walking towards us. by us I mean me and ruel sitting next to me.

why now? like I swear parents know when their kids are embarrassed. then they just come to embarrass us even more. they must have some sort of radar or something.

"omg ashley, did you and josh get separated" she practically screams from like half a metre away. I nod quickly, very, very quickly because I was so embarrassed.

"where is he sitting then" she remarks

"he is sitting three rows in front of me with that other man" I say looking at ruel, who had a confused look on his face

*ruel's pov*

I noticed someone basically speed walking towards us. I look over at the girl and I could see the embarrassment in her facial expression.

as the lady approached us, I realised they kind of look similar. like sisters. oh, or maybe that is her mum.

she comes over and stares at the girl then at me.

"omg ashley, did you and josh get separated" the lady said standing right next to me. the girl nods.

I noticed her uniform so she must be an attendant or something.

"where is he sitting then" she says looking around us for this josh person

"he is sitting three rows in front of me with that other man" the girl says looking at me.

I was so confused at this point. when I first realised, we were sitting together I thought maybe I could get her number. because she is really pretty. no cap. but then again, this josh kid. maybe it's her boyfriend. I wouldn't want to make her uncomfortable by asking so...

I realise I zoned out, then look over at the lady that was here two seconds ago. she was talking to the boy that was sitting next to nate. I remembered he looked a little older so maybe it is her brother. but he could still be her boyfriend.

I am getting way ahead of myself. I legit don't know her name.

"sorry bout that. my mum always comes over to me when she's working on my flight" she says

so, it is her mum. and she is a flight attendant or hostess. maybe the josh kid is her brother.

"don't stress. my parents always find a way to embarrass me even more. I swear they have a radar or something." I say laughing

a/n

hiiii allll. i honestly dont even know if y'all will enjoy this or even read this fanfic but anyways if you are comment your thoughts or ideas. love youuuu <3 

-

-

-

btw before i get attacked the lowercase is INTENDED lmao