Little Too Different

YN

When my eyes opened I was laying down under some blankets in a room I didn't recognize. I shot up as a blaring sound echoed throughout the room. I looked around to see an alarm clock and I pressed down on it, and the loud sound went away.
"Hey princess, ready for your first day at a new school?" A man asked as he walked into the room. I nodded and decided to follow along until I could figure out a way back.
"Yeah, I'll be right out." I smiled softly as he nodded.
"Ok, I'm going to make some breakfast." He called as he shut the door and that's when I started to panic.
"I can't get this stupid choker off." I pulled as a voice sounded in my head.
"Calm down child. You said you wanted something different, and here it is. That choker is your lives, you have 5. After this life, you'll be transported into a next one and so on and so forth until you've completed all five. Once that last one is done, you will die. Good luck." The voice said before disappearing and I calmed myself down before getting dressed for school.

I looked in the mirror to see that my once HC and EC eyes changed into platinum blonde and dark blue

I looked in the mirror to see that my once HC and EC eyes changed into platinum blonde and dark blue. I shook my head before I slipped on my shoes and walked out into the kitchen to eat with my dad and older brother, Max.
"Want me to drive you two to school?" Dad offered after we finished our food.
"Nah, I'll drive her to school, and then it's off to college for me." Max said as he grabbed my backpack for me.
"Bye dad." I smiled as he kissed my forehead and I walked outside to Max's car.
"See you later, princess. Have a fun day at school, and no fights." He ruffled my hair as I grinned.
"You too, be safe." I said as he nodded and I walked inside and into the office to get my things.

***

Class went by fairly slow and I met the main characters of the show. Danny asked if I wanted to sit with them and I agreed.
"Duck." I said as Dash pulled his arm back to throw the grass which at Danny. I pulled him down and it hit Mr. Lancer instead.
"Fenton provoked me!" Dash yelled pointing at Danny.
"Mr. Fenton-." Mr. Lancer started.
"Sorry, sir... it was actually my fault, I did it." I said.
"What?" They all asked.
"It was me. I provoked Dash and he aimed for me but I ducked and it hit you." I frowned as the ghost in the kitchen floated around and I, discreetly, pointed it out to Danny. He gave me a puzzled look.
"I know." I mouthed as his eyes widened and he nodded.
"Well then, I'm sorry, but you have to have detention." Mr. Lancer said as I nodded and followed him out of the cafeteria and into the office.
As I was sitting in one of the chairs the door opened and Dash threw both Danny and Tucker into the room with me.
"What did you two do?" I asked.
"Tucker Foley, chronic tardies, talking in class, and loitering around the girls bathrooms." Mr. Lancer said as he smiled.
"Seriously?" I asked.
"Daniel Fenton, 34 dropped beakers, no longer allowed to ever handle fragile property, but other then that, why did you CONSPIRE TO RUIN THE CAFETERIA!?" Mr. Lancer bellowed. "And you, Miss LN, you have been kicked out of 4 schools in the last year alone, could you tell me how?"
"Mean kids were beating up my little kid and I won't stand for that. Touch a strand of hair on their heads and you won't have a head." I growled as that memory came back to me.
"Oh... well, I'll have your punishments when I come back." Mr. Lancer cowered away from me and left as I glowered at him.
"So, where's Sam?" I asked.
"My question first." Danny said.
"Ok." I rolled my eyes.
"How did you know my secret?" He asked.
"That would reveal my secret in turn, wouldn't it?" I sighed.
"I need to know, so I can make sure no one else can see me change." He begged.
"You won't believe me." I added.
"I'm half ghost, try me." He laughed dryly.
"I'm not from this Earth. I'm from a different Earth but that's pretty much all I know at this moment." I explained as they looked at me.
"So, you're from a different universe? Like if we were all cartoons?" Tucker asked rapidly.
"Yes, and yes. It's kinda scary how right you are with that guess." I answered before I heard voices.
"Go ghost and take us down into the basement, that's where Sam is." I said as he nodded and went ghost. He grabbed Tucker's arm and wrapped his arm around my waist before going into the floor to the meat storage room.
"Holy mother of mutton!" Tucker cried joyously as he hugged a crate full of meat.
"How is it that I'm the one who has ghost powers, yet you're the weird one?" I laughed at Danny's comment, before a a voice was heard behind me.
"Why won't you eat meat?" An old woman ghost asked Sam.
"We don't need meat! That's fact!" Sam yelled as she yelled back.
"We'll save you!" Danny called out.
"Why aren't you haunting a bingo hall?" I asked as she swung her fist and I ducked.
"Whoa, chill lady, it's just a question, we don't have to have beef over this." I laughed as she swung and missed again.
"Stay still! Cookie?" She asked sweetly.
"So sorry, my dad says I'm on a no sap diet." I giggle as Danny punches her through the wall.
"You guys ok?" I asked as Danny panted.
"You're new at this... aren't you?" I smiled softly as he nodded.
"Just a month ago." He breathed hard as I rubbed his shoulder.
"Let's get you home." I rolled my eyes as he passed out. Sam, Tucker, and I carried Danny home and put him in his bed before his parents called me over to help them with something.

"You're gonna have to go through me to do it!" Sam screamed at Tucker as I walked over to the, now, awake Danny.
"Maybe everything will be better by tomorrow?" Danny hoped before I said goodbye and walked home.

***

"Or not, everything could easily be worse." Danny sighed as I laughed.
"How did you guys pull together two protests over night?" I asked.
"Meat eaters, YN. We are always ready to protest. Our high protien diet gives us the energy to do things quickly." Tucker explained.
"Ultra recyclo-vegetarians are always ready to protest, and because we don't have to waste time cooking our food, we can move even faster." Sam shot back.
"Don't you guys think this is a little extreme?" I raised an eyebrow.
"No choice. You're both either with me." Tucker starts.
"Or you're against him!" Sam finished.
"So who's side are you on!?" They both yelled hovering over us before a strong wind suddenly starts blowing and the sky turns gray. Sam and Tucker's eyes widen. Cackling is heard and Danny's ghost sense goes off. 
"IT'S LUNCH TIME!" the Lunch Lady from Hell bellows.
"Meat!? Why have you betrayed me!?" Tucker cried.
"Time to make up! Now!" Danny yells over the howling wind as Sam and Tucker hug each other while Danny transforms and tries to fight off the meat lady.

***

"What happened?" Sam asked.
"Danny, are you ok?" I worried.
"Yeah, I'm fine. My parents have their moments." He placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.
"Two ghosts directly ahead. You would have to be some type of moron to not notice the two ghosts right ahead." The little device said.
"Ah, sorry Mr. Fenton, you just missed them." I said quickly as they ran away.
"Great, back to square one." Jazz growled as she stomped away.
"So you're not going to tell them?" Tucker asked.
"No, but I wonder who the other ghost is." Danny asked looking around.
"It might be me. I mean I am some what connected to you, so maybe that means I took on some of your powers?" I shrugged.
"Other world?" Sam asked.
"I'll fill you in on this later, ok?" I smiled.
"I think I've figured out what these powers are for. They make me-" Danny started.
"In a world of trouble." Mr. Lancer finished.

***

A few hours later we were still cleaning up the food that had once littered the school.
"Hey doll, how about you come to my place, I can show you a good time." Dash grinned at me.
"Oh, you want to summon demons with me? Oh how fun! Maybe one will take you back with him." I grinned sadistically as he backed away.
"Do you actually?" Sam asked.
"No, I'm just an expert at how to drive guys away. It's just so hard being born into perfection." I laughed as she grinned and shook her head at me as we finished up.