My Brother's Keeper

YN

"I lost a ghost and now I have to meet with Ms. Spectra." Danny frowned. "I can't believe my sister told that shrink that I'm a loser."
"Are you sure Jazz said that?" Sam asked. "That doesn't sound like Jazz to me."
"Hey you guys. What doesn't sound like Jazz to you?" Jazz asked as Danny shot her a glare. "Still mad?" She asked before the started to bicker before our ghost sense went off and Danny ran as a large hornet came around the corner and I froze.
"Holy shi-!" I trembled as Sam pulled me away.
"Scared of bugs?" Tucker laughed.
"You're afraid of hospitals, so I'd-!" I stopped as my hands and eyes glowed a bright purple and I fell on my ass.
"Woah what's-?" Tucker started before I transformed into my new suit.

"That's new." Sam gaped before I flew away to find Danny hating on himself.
"Stop." I started.
"What?" He asked.
"Stop hating on yourself. It's getting sad, that's exactly what she wants you to do." I started.
"Who?"
"S-" I tried to say her name but my mouth acted as if I was glued shut. "So that's what happens. I literally can't tell you what happens." I sighed. "Hey, just... keep your chin up." I kissed his cheek before flying home.

***

"YN, can I talk to you? About Danny?" Jazz asked.
"Let me guess, Tucker and Sam wouldn't talk?" She nodded. "Jazz I have two older brothers, and there's somethings that I don't tell them, it's a brother sister thing. If Danny doesn't want to talk, give him time and let him come to you." I shrugged.
"You're a sister, don't you want to know what's wrong?" She asked.
"Of course I do, but I don't want to drive them away by pestering them... I barely get to see the oldest one, so I try to make sure he wants to come to me. Be open, but don't be overbearing." I offered as she nodded.
"One more question, are you and Danny dating?" She grinned.
"No! Uh... Danny and I are just friends." I blushed hard before she walked away and the alarms and sprinklers went off.

"A month detention?! But I didn't do anything!" Danny said as I wrung out my hair and clothes.

***

"One mint chocolate chip ice cream, please." I said before sitting down next to Danny. I licked my ice cream before a purple mist came out of my mouth and I sighed.
"Take my seat and my friends, but I'm I'm taking YN with me." Danny grunted before he grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him out the door to transform, I looked around before transforming with Danny before we flew off to fight the ghost.
"Hey! Get away from him!" I yelled as the ghost bit down on his ghost tail, and I shot a beam at it before it pounced on me.
"Ugly little ghost." He snarled.
"What else is new?" I asked before I kicked it off and it pinned Danny.
"Don't call me a loser!" Danny yelled kicking it off him before the ghost left.
"I hope they're insured." Tucker said before Danny flew away. I shrugged before I flew home.
"Darling, I have an important business meeting to attend to so I asked the Fenton's if you could stay for a few days." He kissed my head before leaving. I packed a bag before heading nextdoor.
"Come on in, dear, you can stay in Danny's room. Have you had dinner?" Maddie asked.
"Yeah, I'm all set. Thank you." I smiled as she took my bag and I walked into the kitchen where Danny was sitting, picking at his food. "Hey, you shouldn't play with your food." I smiled lightly as he looked up.
"What are you doing here?" He asked.
"My dad is out of town for a few days so it seems we're roommates for a few days." I shrugged as I sat down next to him and Jazz walked in staring at us.
"What?" Danny asked.
"Nothing." She said before pinching him.
"What!?" He yelped.
"Nothing! Uh, so, uh, Danny, I know I've been kind of hard on you lately..." she started before I zoned off.
I watched her kiss her brothers head before walking off.
"Gross!" Danny whined.
"I saw that smile." I grinned as he rolled his eyes and we walked up to his room before falling asleep.

***

"- I'm the Goth bird of happiness." Sam said as I walked over.
"I've been through high school, nothing really bothers me anymore." I shrugged as Danny got the idea to send us to Spectra's office.

"I hate my life." Tucker dragged.
"I hate your life more." Sam replied as we walked out.
"Nothing, YN?" Sam asked.
"Steal trap. I'm fine." I shrugged as my heart tugged in my chest as Sam, Tucker, and I walked to the assembly.
Jazz started to talk, Lancer picked me up and a shrill scream left my lips, before placing me on the podium next to Jazz. I looked around the room but I couldn't find Danny. Just as the last domino fell, I felt a pull on my waist with Jazz pushing into me before we went intangible through the wall.
Danny let go of us, staring between me and Jazz, before getting dragged away by Spectra. Jazz grabbed the Fenton peeler and I grabbed the thermos. She peeled Spectra down until she was old and ugly and I sucked her into the thermos. Jazz let out a fake scream before running away and Danny let out a breath before running into a box.
"Dork." I laughed as he rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around my waist before flying away with me, only to end up back in the auditorium, with everyone chanting Jazz's name.