The Asking

**later that day**
**Matt's POV**

All of us were walking around Times Square, looking at the lights. I was walking with Danielle a little behind the group, waiting for the right moment to ask her to go out with me. Hayes and I agreed to go to the fair with our girls IF they both say yes and, by the looks of it, Danie said yes.

"Oh my gosh, Matt! Look at this!" Danielle exclaims, pulling me to a set of lights. They're in the shape of two white doves with a red heart in the center. "It's so beautiful..."

"Just like you. Listen Danielle, I really like you; I have since I first laid eyes of you. Will you make me the happiest guy in the world and agree to go on a date with me tonight?" I ask her nervously. She slowly turns around and looks me in the eye, smiling.

"How could I say no to someone as sweet and sensitive as you?" She says and hugs me. I let out a relieved sigh and hug her back. We catch up to the rest of the group and I see Hayes. I give him a thumbs up and he smiles.

**skip to before date**
**Danie's POV**

To Hayesiepoo:
Hey. What should I wear for the date tonite?

From Hayesiepoo:
Hey beautiful! Wear something fancy but comfy cuz we're goin to the fair after dinner😘

I smile and flop back onto mine and Danielle's bed. The boys were getting ready in Nash and Cam's room so Danielle and I had the room all to ourselves.

"What's up bae?" Danielle's yells, walking into the room. I laugh.

"Gotta get ready for my date with Hayes, how bout you?" I ask.

"I gotta get ready for MY date with Matt. No biggie." She says and shrugs. We pause for a few seconds and start squealing with each other.

"I believe we have dates to get ready for!" She announces and pulls me off the bed to our suitcases. We decide on;
Me-
•Red anchor crop sweater
•Black mid-thigh skater skirt
•Black combat boots w/ white peek-a-boo socks (A/N: y'all don't know how bad I wanted to put peek-a-chu lol)
Danielle-
•Strapless flowy 1/4 thigh-length mint dress w/ sweetheart neckline
•White vans

We both decided to curl our hair. For makeup, I put on some foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and Chapstick. Danielle put on foundation, powder, blush, mascara, light pink lipgloss, and shimmer eyeshadow. In all, it took us about 2 hours, meaning we had to meet the boys now or we'd both miss our reservations.