The Dates

**Matt's POV**

Hayes and I finally finish getting ourselves ready and decide to go get the girls. We walk up to their room and knock. A few seconds later, the door opens.

"Hey guys! Danielle the boys are here!" Danie yells into the room.

"Coming!" We hear. Seconds later, Danielle comes to the door next to Danie. God, she looks beautiful!

**skip to date**

Danielle and I arrived at the restaurant we decided to go to. After being seated at our table, our waiter came up to us.

"Good evening. Can I get you guys started off with something to drink?" He asks. I notice him checking out Danielle and I immediately get angry.

"Can I please have a Pepsi?" Danielle asks.

"Anything for you, princess." He says and winks. I clench my hands in fists and my knuckles turn white.

"I'll have a 'keep your eyes off my date' please. Thank you." I say sarcastically. The waiter rolls his eyes and walks away. I glare at his receding figure when I suddenly feel a soft hand on my fist. I look over at Danielle and she's raising an eyebrow at me.

"Matthew Espinosa, don't let some jackass checking me out ruin our date. I'm only focusing my attention on you, got it?" She says. I smile and nod, kissing her cheek.

**skip dinner**

That waiter finally left us alone and we had a peaceful and happy dinner. When we got outside, it was pouring rain; well, no fair today! We run to the awaiting limo and drive to the hotel.

"I had an amazing time tonight, Matt." Danielle says and kisses my cheek. I smile.

" I'm glad we got to go together." I say. She smiles at me and I can't help it anymore; I kiss her. Her arms are around my neck and my hands are on her waist. We finally part and rest our foreheads on each other. "We should probably get to bed; Magcon starts tomorrow." I inform her. She nods.

"You're right. Let's go." She says and we walk into our room.

**Danielle's POV**

I decided to wash off my face and change into my volleyball shorts and an old youth camp t-shirt. I was on my phone for about 20 minutes when I heard Danie burst through the door and slam it shut; she was soaking wet. She went into the bathroom for about 5 minutes and came back out with her hair in a bun and her makeup off. She got her clothes and changed into basically the same thing as me.

"What happened bae?" I ask her. She just groans in frustration.

"That Grier is what happened!" She responds.

"What'd he do?" I ask.

"He was checking out our waitress the whole fucking time!!" She yells. Oh damn, you know she's angry when the f-bomb gets dropped...