Train Wreck

**next day**
**Danielle's POV**

To be honest, Hayes and I are complete train wrecks. After Danie left yesterday, we both barricaded ourselves in our room. We talked about what we feel like without her all day and cried together all night. Even though it's only been a day, we've become so close, we're basically best friends, but no one will replace Danie. Today is Saturday, which means we need to go to Magcon.

"Hayes, Magcon's today." I remind him. He sighs and gets up.

"Why can't she just come back and be like 'I gotcha! I'm not going anywhere!'?" He says and lays his head on my shoulder. I rub his back and sigh.

"I wish she would Hayes, but that's asking for way too much." I say and he stands up straight. He goes into the bathroom and changes. He comes out after about 15 minutes looking much better than before. He's wearing his Cameron Dallas sweatshirt, khaki shorts, and black vans. He brushed his hair and teeth so he's at least presentable. I go in after him and brush my hair, putting it in a high pony. I dress in an Aaron Carpenter baseball tee, frayed denim shorts, and gray vans. I just put on some mascara and exit the bathroom. Hayes and I meet everyone in the lobby and head to Magcon.

"How are y'all holding up?" Nash asks. Hayes and I shrug.

"I've been better." I say.

**at Magcon**
**Hayes' POV**

We decide to do a Q&A and all sit down on the stage. Brent picked a girl and a mic was handed to her.

"Um, where's Danie?" She asks and everyone mumbles in agreement. Everyone looks at Danielle and I and we shrug.

"Uh, Danie actually had to leave yesterday. She's now going on tour with her sister." Brent answers. The next girl gets picked by Taylor.

"When will she be back?" The girl asks.

"Honestly, we don't know." He says and I snap. I start crying and run off stage like a little pussy. I run to the bathroom and just sit in a stall. If it'll be like this every time Danie's name is mentioned,
Life.
Will.
Suck.