Script No. 2: Tech Brainwashing

____________________________________________________________

Before we get into the script,

Hi, Reader. How's your day been? I just wanted to give you a little warning before you go about reading this. I know I should've done this for the last script, but this script will include:

- Submissive/Obedient feelings to me
- Post-Hypnotic suggestions to DM me/Comment
- A new trigger

Now that I've got all of that out of the way, let's get started.

____________________________________________________________

Normally, I'd make you relax first. But I don't need to. Since you're already very calm from reading my words. It's strange. This will always happen to you. It's just nice to sit. And nice to read. Enough teasing. Relax for me, and Fall.

There you go. Sliding back into trance so easily. This time, you feel the trance become stronger than it was last time. It gets more powerful whenever I say it. Just keep reading and Fall.

You feel so nice. So relaxed.
So submissive.
So calm.
So obedient.

Now that you're all warm and comfortable in my trance, I'd like for you to imagine something for me. Just remember: My words are your thoughts.

I'd like for you to imagine sitting in a dark room. You're on a couch, watching some TV as you hear me step into the room.

You can't see me very well, since it's so dark out. The TV just illuminates the room enough for you to see the wooden walls.

It's raining outside, as you hear the soft sound of rain against the windows.

You see me walk up to you, holding something. My face is obscured by the darkness.

I'm holding a small headset. It looks like a VR headset, but you can see through the screen. It looks nice. You eagerly smile as I set it on you, happy that I've got this for you as a gift.

It even comes with a pair of nice, leather headphones. They feel very comfortable on you, don't they? Now, feel as it turns on.

The screen lights up, and you're greeted with a nice, hypnotic spiral. The headphones are now playing something. You don't really need to pay attention to the audio. The spiral, however, is very important.

It's very pretty, as it changes colors through a pattern. As if it's hypnotic swirl isn't enough to lull you into a blank and mindless trance, the wonderful shifting of the colors is. Watch as it slowly goes from a nice, warm red to a soft orange..

..to a calm yellow...
..then changing into a comfortable green...
..now becoming a warm shade of blue...
..to a hypnotic purple..

And back to the nice, warm red.

Just stop reading for a moment and imagine all of these colors and patterns. When they completely take over you, continue reading.

...

Are you done..?
Good.

Now, your mind stops focusing on the pretty colors and the mesmerizing spiral for a moment to listen to the audio that'd been drifting from the headphones.

It's a series of soft whispers, telling you things that the wonderfully entrancing spiral says is true.

"You're completely mindless."
"You're completely obedient."
"You love to serve."
"You love to submit."
"You're completely mindless."
"You're completely obedient."
"You love to serve."
"You love to submit."

Take a moment to listen to these words. As you listen, they become the only things you can think about, besides obeying your master. In fact, I want for you to repeat the phrases out loud.

REPEAT:

"I'm completely mindless."
"I'm completely obedient."
"I love to serve."
"I love to submit."
"I'm completely mindless."
"I'm completely obedient."
"I love to serve."
"I love to submit."

Just let these words flow into your head. They're so nice to listen to. Just listening to them on their own is so hypnotic for you. You can feel yourself Fall into an even deeper state of trance.

Feel yourself Fall into an even deeper state of mindlessness.
Feel yourself Fall into an even deeper state of obedience.
Feel yourself Fall into an even deeper state of submissiveness.

Good slave. I'm going to give you a new trigger.

This version of you, the version of you who is under the influence of this wonderful device, MY wonderful device, can be accessed when I say "Visor on." and can be disabled when I say "Visor off."

Of course, there's so much more this device can do for you.

But you need me to help guide you.

When I wake you up, you will PM me, asking me to help you unlock the device's full potential.

You will also comment: "I love my Master's device. I want to use it more." As you type this, it becomes true in your mind. And if you want to use it more, you have to PM me.

So, are you ready?

Feel me remove the device from your head,

And Rise.