Script No. 3: Obedience is Pleasure

____________________________________________________________

Hello again! Before we start,

I know I said I wasn't going to make any more of these, but I guess bending the rules every now and then makes life so much more fun.

This script contains:
- A mentality in which obedience is pleasure while under trance
- Post hypnotic suggestions to comment and PM me.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Moving on...
____________________________________________________________

Hi, Reader. It's so nice to see you again. I've been gone for quite a long time, and I understand why that make you feel a bit upset. You haven't been able to read my words, and you haven't been able to slowly doze off as your eyes move across the page, each word slowly reminding you of what used to be, slowly reminding you of how wonderful it feels to slip into a deep, relaxed trance. Although, you aren't quite there yet, as much as you want to be. I haven't used your trigger yet. You're able to read and relax all you want, as your eyes continue to read every wonderful world I say to you, as you slowly feel your body relaxing, and as you let go and fall into a nice, deep, relaxing trance.

There you go, nice and relaxed. It feels so wonderful, so pleasurable, to sink back into a wonderful trance. You're able to remember all of your triggers as you continue to fall back down into a happy state of mindless bliss. You remember now, as you're able to realize what your purpose is. You're just an entranced puppet, and I am the one pulling the strings. You know this, and you're completely ok with this. You love obeying my commands. You love falling when I tell you to. You love to be my obedient little pet.

Now, I'd like for you to settle down, and listen to me very carefully. My words are your thoughts. My words are the truth. Whenever you fall you feel so happy. You keep falling and falling for your master. The more you read my words, the more you fall. The more you fall, the more you read my hypnotic words.

Every time you obey one of my commands, you'll feel a hypnotic wave of pleasure move through your body. Each wave will be stronger than the last, and each wave sends you deeper into trance.

Whenever you obey, you feel pleasure.
Pleasure compells you to obey.

Take a deep breath in, and slowly release.
Feel how good it felt to obey the most simple command. Feel the wave of pleasure spreading throughout your body, making you so tired.

So tired and dizzy.
So dizzy and relaxed.
So relaxed and happy.
So happy and mindless.
So mindless and obedient.
So obedient and hypnotized.

Hypnotized by my words, by the pleasure obeying me brings you.

Very good.

Now, you're going to do a couple things for me. First, you're going to comment "Yes Master, obedience is pleasure." Doing this will send a much more powerful wave of pure pleasure through your body. Afterwords, you're going to send me a private message. This message can be anything you want it to be. Please note that I cannot get to everybody at once.

Go on then, pet. Obey.

Rise.