-7

WOOHOO ANSWERING TIME!!!

shadowMittenUwU asks ...
Draco, when did you start liking Hazzah Pazza?

Drachoe: Well I think I always had a crush on Harry buuuuuut i didnt realise my feelings for him until 4th year after the first task. That's when Theo told me to stop ignoring my feelings and accept the fact that I was gay and in love with my so called enemy.

BunuuBerry asks (alot of questions 😂)
Harry, do you brush your hair or have you completely given up?

Prongslette: I havent properly brushed my hair since 6th year. The comb got stuck. Then Hermione had to yank it out ... along with a HUGE clump of my hair.

Daddy Blaise, what is your favourite flower?

BZucchini: How did you know I liked flowers? Anyway, my favourite flower is daisy's. When I was younger I would make my mom daisy chains. Plus you can find them pretty much anywhere at Hogwarts.

Pansy, what is your otp?

ImPANsexual: DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CHOOSE JUST ONE?! I HAVE HUNDREDS!!! Fine I guess I could narrow it down. My favourite ship is Drarry. Only because it took me, Blaise and Theo years to convince Draco to accept and confess his feelings. Even though Harry confessed first.

Ronniekins, have you ever liked studying? Even a little?

RonLovesChicken: Pffft do I even need to answer that? Of course ................ NOT!

Herman, what is your favourite book?

HGranger: Very good question. I could talk for hours about all the books I enjoy, but I'm sure you dont want to hear me babble on about books all day. If I had to choose one book it would have to be Hogwarts: a history. It is so interesting and it really helped me alot when I found out I was a witch. I've read it at least 10 times. I would really recommend.

Luna, why are you so weird and cute?

Loony: The wrackspurts are always causing chaos and since I'm one of the few people that believes in them everyone thinks I'm crazy. But I'm not crazy, just unique. And about being adorable .... what can I say? I'm just so lovable. Thank you.

sugarlips666 asks ...
Daddy Blaise, who do you like?

BZucchini: Well I cant tell you yet buuuuuut I will tell you that HE is a Gryffindor. That's all I'm saying.

SaraBobara22 asks to all the couples ...
Who's top and who's bottom?

Drachoe: I'm top, Harry is a massive bottom.
Prongslette: okay!! You dont have to shout it out to the whole world.

PhoeMalfoy: it may surprise you but me and Pansy switch often.
ImPANsexual: BUT if we had to choose one ... I would top.
PhoeMalfoy: pffft keep telling yourself that.

Loony: Do I even need to answer? I'm a bottom.
Ginandtonic: everyone already knew that love.

HGranger: I do not feel comfortable answering this question.
RonLovesChicken: I'm a top.
HGranger: RON!!
RonLovesChicken: Well they wanted to know.

Neil_Reed: I'm a bottom.
TheoNott: I know, it surprised me at first too.

Who liked who first?

Drachoe: I think we have established that I have been in love with Harry since the day I met him

ImPANsexual: I'm in the same boat as Draco. I've known Phoenix for 15 years ... and I've loved Phoenix for 15 years.

Loony: I think me and Ginny started liking each other around the same time.

RonLovesChicken: Hermione liked me first.
HGranger: NO Ronald liked me first.

TheoNott: I started liking Neil about 6 months before he liked me.

What is your favourite thing about each other (aw)?

Prongslette: I love Dracos hair and his sarcastic nature.
Drachoe: My favourite thing about Harry is his height and his eyes.

ImPANsexual: I really like Phoe's smile, she gets dimples when she smiles.
PhoeMalfoy: I am in love with Pansys voice.

Loony: i really like Ginny's hair, it reminds me of carrots. Carrots are my favourite vegetable.
Ginandtonic: I love the fact that Luna doesnt  care what you think about her.

HGranger: I love that Ron is loyal and can always make me laugh.
RonLovesChicken: I love Hermione's smartness. It helps me alot.

Neil_Reed: My favourite thing about Theo is his hugs.
TheoNott: I love Neil's scar on his nose.

To Blaise, who do you like?

BZucchini: Again?! Why does everyone want to know about my love life? IM NOT TELLING!!