-12

This chapter is set in mid April

ImPANsexual:

| just a quick little post to show my amazing, beautiful, talented girlfriend that I love her so much and my life would not be nearly as good as it is without her

| just a quick little post to show my amazing, beautiful, talented girlfriend that I love her so much and my life would not be nearly as good as it is without her. |
Tagged: PhoeMalfoy

PhoeMalfoy: aaaaawwee Pansy!!! I love you so much, you are the most amazing girlfriend I could of ever had 💚💚💚💚
Drachoe: This is why you guys are my OTP
Prongslette: photo creds?
RonLovesChicken: Harry dont RUIN THE MOMENT!!!!
BZucchini: is no one gonna mention the fact that Phoe kept on falling off the skateboard?
TheoNott: GODDAMMIT I WISH I WAS THERE NOW!
ImPANsexual: why? So you could see Phoenix fall? @TheoNott
Neil_Reed: of course that's why.
Ginandtonic: 😂😂😂😂 @ImPANsexual @PhoeMalfoy you guys are adorable.

PhoeMalfoy:

| I love you too, so so so much

| I love you too, so so so much. You are my absolute everything and I dont know what I would do without you in my life. |
Tagged: ImPANsexual

ImPANsexual: 🥺🥺🥺😍😍😍😍
HGranger: you guys are TOO cute
Plantsarefriends: can we all just agree that Phoe and Pans are meant to be together?
Drachoe: I'm so glad we came to the beach today.
RonLovesChicken: Same, it's really nice out and it's actually so beautiful
Loony: 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
TheoNott: that's really sappy @RonLovesChicken
Ginandtonic: you guys are my favourite ship

Group Chat
I like it so I'm gonna put a ring on it

ImPANsexual: ok guys, I'm ready.
Prongslette: YAAAAAS
RonLovesChicken: ok ok ok ok. Dont freak out. DONT FREAK OUT!
Neil_Reed: YOURE THE ONE FREAKING OUT!! We will distract her now.
ImPANsexual: Thank you guys so much.
Drachoe: Good luck Pansy

Pansy's POV

Everyone had told Phoe that they were having a movie and spa evening in the holiday house we are staying at. I made up some excuse about needing to do a bit of shopping for Madam Malkins.

As soon as I saw that they were far away from the beach I got started. I set up fairy lights, placed flowers and sea shells into the shape of small hearts along the shore.

Two hours later everything was ready and I text Draco telling him.

I was shitting myself, my nerves were through the roof and my hands were shaking, how had Draco done this!? I kept reminding myself that this was for me and Phoe and that we love each other, she was sure to say yes ... right!?

I saw the gang leading a blindfolded Phoe towards me. I motioned everyone to hide and slowly removed my loves blindfold.

"Pansy? What's going on?" She giggled, grabbing my hand and smiling. She looked around in confusion before turning back to look at me.

I slowly exhaled and held Phoes face between my hands. "Phoenix, you know I love you so much right? Like, more than anything in this world."

"Of course, I love you too, more than anything. But Pans, what's actually going on, did you do all of this?" She motioned around at all the lights and hearts. I nodded and fished the ring box out of my pocket and grabbed both of her hands in mine.

"Phoenix, you are the best thing to of ever happened to me, I love you with all of my heart, soul and being. Ever since I was 15 I have dreamed of living a life with you by my side, happy and in love. And I hope you have the same dreams."

She quickly nodded and her eyes filled with tears, I sniffed and carried on.

"Will you please do me the honour of becoming my wife?" I whispered, pulling out the ring and presenting it to her.

"Yes!" She said and bought me into a kiss.

We heard cheering and saw the others running towards us and bring us into a hug. People passing by also cheered and congratulated us.

I turned and saw Draco and Phoe hugging and crying, this is definitely the best day of my life so far.

End of POV

PhoeMalfoy:

| I'm no longer Pansy's girlfriend. |

ImPANsexual: Because she is my fiance!
Drachoe: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO AAJDNVEJIALNA
Neil_Reed: The proposal was beautiful.
HGranger: I cried.
TheoNott: I think we all cried, even a random lady who happened to see it cried.
BZucchini: Now both Malfoys are getting married.
Loony: I KNOW!! I wonder who is next. The wrackspurts have an ideo of who it might be but I dont want to give it away.