-Tagged

Hello all, I have been tagged!
Thank you Ailsa_Weasley !!!
Some of these I have already answered in previous tags but I'll answer them again anyway for anyone who doesnt know 😊

Hello all, I have been tagged!Thank you Ailsa_Weasley !!!Some of these I have already answered in previous tags but I'll answer them again anyway for anyone who doesnt know 😊

Birthday:
The 3rd November
(I'm a Scorpio)

Sexual orientation:
Bisexual

Crush/Partner:
I dont have a crush atm, probably because I havent been outside in ages. And Iam very single.

Occupation/dream job:
Right now I'm in college, but my dream job is to become a forensic pathologist or a detective.

Country of residence:
I live in the UK, Britain

Homescreen + lockscreen:
Ok so I decided to just add the pictures of my homescreen and lock screen instead of screenshots of them, just incase anyone wants to use them or something idk.
They have changed since the last I got tagged.

My homescreen:

My lockscreen:

My lockscreen:

Main ship/pairing in fanfic:Drarry!!!!

Drarry!!!!

Reason to join wattpad:
I originally joined because my friend told me to read a wolf star fanfic on here then I became addicted.

Most important/favourite memory:
Ok so this is gonna sound horrifying to some of you but my family and i find this funny.

When i was little i was sitting in my living room with my mom and my auntie (who was living with us at the time). I was sat on an armchair and opposite me was a sofa, my mom sat on one side and my auntie sat on the other side. My sisters dad runs into the room mumbling about something, he is holding a machete (I have no idea where he got that from) and he starts hacking at the middle of the sofa with the machete, my mom and I take no notice cus we live with him and we know how crazy he can be, my auntie however starts screaming and freaking out.

This goes on for a while and eventually he cuts the sofa in half. As he was leaving the room my mom called him a 'stupid bald prick'. Like I said my family and I laugh about it now but most people seem freaked out when we talk about it.

Favourite wattpadian:
Myself.
I'm joking, i cant choose, I've made so many friends on Wattpad and there is no way I could ever choose a favourite.

Favourite part of yourself:
I'm going to tell you my favourite part about myself appearance wise as I'll be answering the next question personality wise.
I actually struggle alot with my looks and have done for a long time but I do have freckles which is something i like about myself, i think freckles are quite cute personally.

Most redeeming quality of yourself:
I like to think I am kind and maybe funny?
I always try and be nice to people and I hope I have been nice to you guys, please let me know if anything I say offends or upsets you.

Favourite singer +/song:
I LOVE miguel, his songs are quite sexual soooooo ......
My favourite song of his is called 'The Valley'

Favourite animal:
CATS !!!!!
I LOVE CATS!!!!!

Do you have a pet? What is it:
I have two cats!! And they are adorable.

Favourite book on Wattpad:
I dont think I can choose a favourite out of all the books I've read on here but one im really invested in atm is the death eater groupchat by _xdxax_

What do you think of the person that tagged you:
I think they are funny and really nice!! I love their drarry fanfic and they comment on my fanfics often!!!

Angst or fluff or smut:
I love all three but I'm terrible at writing smut, if i ever uploaded smut it would probably make everyone hate smut cus it would be that bad.

I decided not to add a pic of myself mainly because some of my sisters are on Wattpad and I dont want them to find me on here cus I know they will bully me lol, also I'm just not very comfortable with posting selfies or things like that anywhere, I'm just not very photogenic 😂😂 please forgive me 🥺👉🏻👈🏻.

People I'm tagging (you dont have to do this if I've tagged you, I know not everyone likes doing these 😊):
VioletMalfoy-Potter
dracockthotter
DrarryForLivez
-HOPEFULFORHERRON
BunuuBerry
AwkwardPansexual6543
bisexual-whore
SkinnyLongLads123
THEMGAYFEELS
RosesSanctuary

Love you all!!! Have a great day!!! 💚❤💚❤💚❤