-14

This chapter is set on the 28th of May 2020

Part 1 of the Drarry wedding

Harry's POV

I woke up with a pillow to the face, I reached my hand out to the bedside table to grab my glasses. The small giggles already gave away who the culprit was, I looked to my side to see a head of fluffy pink hair.

"Thanks for the wake up call Teddy." I said groggily, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. It's the 28th. I'm getting married today. Getting married to the love of my life.

I sprung out of bed and quickly rushed downstairs, making Teddy breakfast and quickly eating some toast before I ran back upstairs. My suit is hung up nicely and all I need to do is get ready.

"Shower time." I mutter to myself as i quickly shower and dry my hair.

I look into the mirror with dread ... its gonna take me ages to try and make my hair look somewhat presentable, no doubt draco is gonna look immaculate.

After about 40 minutes of trying to style my hair I decide that it's as good as its gonna get and put on my suit. I hear the pitter patter of little footsteps and turn around to see Teddy running into my room, fully dressed in his own little suit.

"How do I look?" I ask nervously, the only response I get is small giggles and a spit bubble. "Thank you, you look quite dashing yourself." I reply.

I still have some time left before I need to leave, I look on my phone and see that Draco has posted on instagram, I cant wait to see him later. Hes at Pansy and Phoes right now.

End of Harry's POV

Drachoe:

| All ready for what is about to become the best day of my life

| All ready for what is about to become the best day of my life. I love you Hazzah. |

Prongslette: I love you too, you look amazing 💚
Drachoe:
PhoeMalfoy: Omg!! I'm going to cry again!
RonLovesChicken: Again? @PhoeMalfoy
ImPANsexual: She has cried 4 times this morning
Ginandtonic: I'm definitely going to cry at the wedding.
TheoNott: @Ginandtonic I think it's safe to say we all are.