Intro

Authors note: Hey everyone! So usually my aboslute FAVORITE books are super horror and stalker things but there are so many of those and I didn't see one like this. So I went with it. I really hope you guys like it and if you have any questions about me or the story message me or comment it. This is my first story but I will try to make it great!! Thank you guys for reading my story! Love ya 😘

(Blus' POV)

I had always thought of death as an inevitable force that was unavoidable. That was, however, before it started coming after me. Im only 16! Much too young. Im getting ahead ahead of myself tho, this all started because of a stupid game. I should have just walked away. I never wanted to play it anyway. Last month I was home alone for the weekend and (stupidly) did what any normal teenage girl would do. I threw a party! My boyfriend Jayce and my bestfriend Andi promised to be there and spread the word.
"Just don't tell too many people. I don't want it getting out of hand." I had pleaded, knowing they wouldn't listen.
"Sure sure" Andi sneered, pulling Jayce from my locker and into the crowded halls individually inviting everyone they saw.
"Oh boy. What have I gotten myself into?" I sighed aloud. Andi had been my bestfriend since 2nd grade when he moved next door and Jayce, well I had crushed on Jayce since 5th grade until Andi asked him out for me last year. I love them both but they seriously give me a headache. Suddenly the bell rang and the halls slowly cleared, I stayed behind enjoying the silence. I don't have many friends but the ones I do have are loyal. Im one of those "under the radar" people and I don't mind it one bit. I gathered my things and headed to my first period, science. Science dragged on, as did choir and painting, social studies and theatre, Math and Ela until it was finally time to go home and get ready for the party. I quickly text the group chat with me, Jay, and Andi in it.
Me~ What time did you tell everyone to be at the party? And how many people did you guys invite?
Andi~ 6pm. And chill. Just a few.
I sighed and turned off my phone. Thats never a good sign. I had no clue what would happen at this party. But I didnt know it would be THAT serious.