Ch.4

(Jayce POV)
Blu was supposed to go to Arizona to see her grandmother, but when I held her hand I saw the most horrific thing. The plane crashed, Blu died. I feel something warm escaping down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away. Blu looks concerned so I tell her
"You can't go on the plane to Arizona. You will die" I warn. Blu just stands there looking at me. I've never lied about a vision so I know she believes me. Finally I see her mouth open.
"Wanna go on a road trip" she says with a smile. Now its my turn to just stand there. I told her she was going to die on the plane and she's still positive. It amazes me.
"I would love nothing more. Let's bring Andi and Rose too." I suggest as Blu calls Rose and I call Andi. Obviously they agreed to come when we offered snacks and good music. So we packed the car, said our goodbyes, and began the trip. "Do you think they'll get together on this trip." Blu whispers to me as she winks at Rose, who responds by blushing. "I bet you $10 they do." I respond, sure of myself. A few hours later we make our first stop. We all get out to use the restroom and pick a snack. Andi goes with Reeses Pieces. Rose selects a bag of Snickers, Blu gets some twix and I grab some gummy worms. As I grab the twix from Blu my vision gets blurry, I see the world fade into black.
(Blu POV)
I catch Jayce to the best of my ability but I dont think I helped much.
"Somebody call an ambulance!" I scream as tears cloud my vision. I don't know who called but soon I can hear sirens.
"Jayce! Wake up!" I feel like I've been repeating those words for hours to no avail. Andi dumped water on him. And nothing. As soon as the doctors got there Jayce began seizing uncontrollably. As soon as we got into the Ambulance they gave him oxygen and did some doctor thing that I don't know and he stopped.
"Will he be okay?" I choke out
"He will be fine." One of the nurses comfort me.
(2 hours later)
I am able to see Jayce but for some reason I'm petrified. I slowly make my way to his room, standing next to him. "Duck" he whispers.
"Duck?" I question. This time his eyes widen. "DUCK!" He screams. I duck and just as I do, a pole goes through the window.