Ch.5

(Blu POV)
I look out the hospital window to see it absolutely shattered. Apparently it was some construction accident.
"This is the second time you've saved me Jayce!" I whisper as I give him a hug. "Do you think it's because of that game?" I see Jayces eyes go wide. I know he's wondering the same thing
(1 day later)
Jayce got out of the hospital last night and we are back in the car on our way to Arizona.
"Hey Rosie, that game we played, do you think thats why Jayce keeps seeing me die?" I ask her from the driver's seat
"I-it's possible" she quickly replies. We have 6 more hours to Arizona and I'm wondering how many more visions Jayce will get. All of a sudden Jayce yells "stop!" I quickly stop the car and ask him whats was the matter, but before he could respond I see a hitchhiker standing in the middle of the road. Andi tells us to go around him but Rosie argues for letting him in. I felt bad for him so against my better judgment, I open the door and ask if he wants a ride to which he responds by getting in the car next to Rose. Andi pulls her to him as to shield her from him. "So where ya headed?" I question the man.
"Jurion" he quickly replies. Jurion is on the way so it wouldn't be a hassle.
"I'm Blu, this is Jayce, and my my friends Rosie and Andi." I introduce
"Pleasure meeting yalls, I'm darrel." Jayce shook his hand then looked at me. "He needs to leave." Jayce whispered.
Authors note: sorry this is a short one but I've just been super busy and wanted to publish something!