Ch. 2

Authors note: so I had my brother read my story and he noticed some grammar things and he told me it was too straightforward so I'll be going back and fixing those mistakes. If you have any tips or suggestions. Let me know. Thanks.

(Blus POV)
          Jayce convinced me to play the game so I grabbed a steak knife from the kitchen and hid with Jayce who grabbed a wooden bat, in the big oak tree outside of my barn. I see Andi stumbling under my old trampoline. Only one person is needed to summon it so my other friend Rosie is doing it since her whole family dabbles in the dark arts. When I see her run out of the house, I know it's been done. I pull my knees to my chest and lean into Jayce, who pulls his knees up too.
"This isn't going to work, right?" I questioned him
"Relax, I doubt it will, it's just a fun game." He replied
This didn't calm me down but I slowly nodded my head. I looked down at Andi who now had Rosie next to him under the rubber mat.
"They totally like eachother, right? Or am I just crazy?" I laughed as I saw Rosie hitting him
"One-hundred percent. I say they'll get together within the week." He replied looking down at the two. Our conversation was cut short when I heard screaming--
(2nd grade)(same POV)
I wake up and have my mom put my hair in pigtails. I brush my teeth and take 20 minutes to decide which dress to where. I finally settle on my pink sunflower dress that I got for my birthday. I grab my lunchbox and run onto my bus, sitting behind my new neighbor, Andi. He has a Superman lunchbox and a waterbottle. My thoughts we're halted when the bus stopped and on came Sasha Willower. She is super popular but we've never spoken. So you can imaging my suprise when she sits right next to me.  "Who did your hair?" She mocked.
"My mom." I replied bluntly, oblivious to her mocking. She pulled out her lunchbox, taking her grape juice out, and dumped it all over me. "Oops." She whispered. I saw Andi whip around. "Whats wrong with you?!" He yelled. I held back my tears because I wasn't going to let her see my cry but then I looked down, seeing my favorite dress ruined, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. By the time I looked up, she was gone and Andi was in the seat with me. Thats when I knew we would be best friends forever. Although I haven't worn a dress since.
(Present day)

I hear screaming and I see Sasha behind a tree in the front of my house...