6. Sea of Emotions

Jennie's POV

Lisa left me and because of that I will never forgive her.

She destroyed me and now that I met her once again.. I guess it's payback time. 

I'm just waiting for our teacher to dismiss the class. Heck I don't even know what she's talking about.

After minutes that feels like decades..

Kring! Kring! Kring! The bell rings. Obviously.

I didn't even bother to wait for my squad I just leave them without even saying goodbye. I texted my driver to come and pick me up.

And here he is after minutes of waiting for him at the parking lot alone he's finally here.

I quickly hopped inside the car then he closed the door and starts driving.

The whole trip was nothing but deadly silence. I don't feel like talking to anyone right now and I know my driver got the sign because he didn't bombard me with questions like what he usually does which I'm thankful about.

Few minutes later.

We finally arrived as usual both of my parents aren't here so just like what I always do, I went straight to my room and lie in bed without removing my school uniform and starts thinking everything that happened today.
**
Third Person's POV

' oh my freaking God drew did you heard the news? '

' what news kelly? '

' jennie and the nerd she's been bullying every single day just caught making out at the library!'

'oh fck? Is that even real? Like real real?! Ahhh but whyyyy?!!! So it's confirmed? Jennie rubyjane Kim is bi?'

'I dunno, maybe she's just into that nerd? And not attracted to anyone else Hahaha who knows right?'

'this is the talk of town for freak sake! And what's worst than that is Lisa already have a girlfriend but she kissed the blonde right in front of her girlfriend!'

Girlfriend? Wait... Since when do I have a girlfriend?! What parallel universe bullshit is this?!?!  As far as I remember I am head over heels for Bae! The fuck are they saying.

And What the heck?! Jennie is bi? What are they talking about? Bitches she's homophobic.

Aish this is the reason why I hate gossips and I hated these gossipers even more.

It is the trait of twisted minds. If your not at the table, your certainly on the menu. Lisa thought, reading her book.

She's here sitting with Rosé and behind her are the stairs, that's when she heard someone coming down talking about her.

It's now lunch time and after what happened at the library, obviously lisa was not in the mood to eat her lunch. Imagine your long time crush felt nothing but disgust. she's just waiting for the bell to ring because there's no subjects in the afternoon every Monday.

but for Rosé that's not the case.

she's currently eating her Dolsot Bibimbap as if this is her last and she's an irregular student so she don't have a choice but to attend an afternoon class.

And when she's done eating.

" Explain." Rosé said looking at Lisa while raising her eyebrow.

The blonde close her book then look at her best friend while fixing her reading glasses with a 'what' expression written on her face.

"Playing innocent again manoban?" the red headed girl smile at Lisa while gritting her teeth. "you know what I'm talking about" Lisa was about to deny it but quickly cutted by Rosé.