7. Who Would've Thought

Was that a dream? Lisa 'the nerd' manoban fuming with anger?

"my bad I didn't record it, Lisa was like a night in shining armor of Bae"
Everyone thought.

The rude teacher dismissed them minutes ago, she still look frightened.

The whole class still can't believe of what they witnessed awhile ago.

"You should go back there irene." Lisa said calmly When she saw Irene following her.

"i can't, I'm too embarrassed. Can I come with you? Please" irene said while acting cute like a puppy in front of the thailander. She was about to protest but irene intertwined their hands then look at Lisa's doll like eyes.

In other hand little did irene know that the blonde's heart beats madly because of her unexpected action.

"pleaseee" Lisa give in then smile
She cannot be mad at her. It doesn't matter what irene told her, what is important for lisa is she is sorry. Irene is sorry.

"okay, but I don't have a car we'll commute if that's okay." Lisa lied.

Of course she has a car not just an ordinary car in fact it is BUGATTI'S LA VOITURE NOIRE a 19 million dollar car and it remains the most expensive car ever produced but she doesn't want to use it because Lisa is Lisa she hates attention.

Plus that's a gift from her mother. She loves her car to the point that she don't want to use it.

"no need, we can use my car but there is one problem I don't know how to drive." irene can't drive because her father is so afraid that once she learned how to drive she'll ditch every night with her friends so she has a driver.

"l'll drive us." they continue walking when they saw some students looking at them.

'oh my God why are they together?'

'is that Lisa with irene?'

' what the hell is happening?'

'wahh that's my irene you nerd!'

'I hate my life, I wish I was lisa ugh she's so lucky'

'I guess I really am lucky because I'm with the most beautiful brunette I've ever seen. ' lisa thought enjoying the moment.

The fact that Irene holding her hand while walking is the sweetest thing ever. She felt surreal.

She's just smiling like an idiot thinking where she should bring her long time crush. And didn't noticed that there's a pair of cat eyes glaring at them.

"Sooo where are we goin' " irene said then buckles her seat belt.

"actually I don't know where to go." lisa said awkwardly.

"I'll just.. you know drive then we'll decide where to go. " irene then smile widely.

The naughty nerd was about to start the engine when irene stops her

"wait" irene closed her lips into circle then pointed it to Lisa. 'oh fuck what is she doing' 'oh God is this a dream?' heart beats fast as flash.

"B-bae what are you D-doing? " lisa said nervously, the latter just smirk still leaning forward.

Closer and closer.

Until it's just an half inch apart.

Irene left out a deep breathe letting lisa to feel her warm and minty breath.