The start of something terrible

Mario was sitting in the center of an arena with his eyes closed. Smg3 seemed to be sneaking up to him, but he stepped on a twig.

Mario: !

Smg3: Shit...!

Mario stood up and jumped back.

Mario: You suck at staying quiet, ya know that...?

Smg3: Hey! You're one to talk, Mario! Now shut up and fight me!

Mario: *sigh*

Smg3 summoned his claw arm, and Mario's fists set aflame... but the fire had no color; it was only black and white.

Mario: So ya wanna dance....? Fine. Let's dance!

Smg3: That's the spirit!

Lexi (who was watching from the distance): Rrrready....? FIGHT! >:D

Mario made the first move by dashing towards Smg3 at a high speed, and tossed a few punches. Smg3 dodged them all except the last one, which he caught. Then, Smg3 slammed Mario into the arena wall and kicked him in the face.

Mario: Ack!

Smg3: Hmph. C'mon, get up!

Mario: ..... gladly...

Smg3: Don't get too angry...

Mario growled, then once again dashed at Smg3 much faster than before.

Smg3: Woah!

Mario tossed a mini gun barrage of fireballs at Smg3, who was already surrounded by black and white fire. He responded by making his claw arm expand into a shield and blocked the attacks Mario threw at him, each more powerful and than the last. Meanwhile, Mario was only getting faster, until he got so fats that Smg3 couldn't even see him.

Smg3: Crap...! Where did you-

He suddenly got kicked in the gut.

Smg3: !?

Somehow, Mario was everywhere. He was landing punches and kicks at a rate that even Smg3 couldn't dodge. He was already surrounded, and all he could do was take the hits. Soon enough, Mario easily overpowered him.

Smg3: W-Where...!?

Dark!Mario: Sorry, 3... B͇́ ̯̥̘̄Ṳ̠̲̅̓ ̭̗̠̬̜̋ͬṰ͉͉̒ͭ̌̃̾ ͇̰͇͔͛̄̓̎̄ ̣̍̀͗͛͑ͯ̈̏͊Y̙̟̙̩͍̹̥̻̪͊̋ͥ ͉̾̀̇́ͨͫ͗ͧ̾̔̒ͦO͇̤̜̪͈͂͂ͤͭ͒̋̄́ ̥̟͈̞̻̌̂̎ͤ̅ͩͯ̔͌U̘̖̜̞̱̳͈̫ͮ́̈́̒͋ͩ̔ ̫̩̹̮̬̱̓̏ͯ͌͐͑̒̂̽'͙̼̻̗̜̯̾͗ͫ̏̉̑̄ͧͯ ̳̭͉͉ͮͮ͗͒̃̂͆̉ͪͧ̒R̠͉̟͉͙̼̈́ͬͤ̂̎͐̂̿̄ ̟̠̠̙ͧ̆̏͗̌̾̂̈́̎̈̎Ê̟̫̯̘̟̱ͣ̐̏͛͋̄ͮͅ ̺̺̙̮͚ͦͭͥ̅̓̑̂ͣ̍ ̫̦̫̠̫͈͂ͫ͆ͤ͊̐̈ͅT̖̘͚̘͓͛ͣͦ́͒ͨ͛̌ ͈̩̯̺̙̑̂͂͑̌̚̚O̗̥̰͋͑̋ͫͨͭ̋͒ ̝̰̝̞̏̊̐̃̉͗A͖͍̳͚̼̮͋̉ ̤ͥ̄͂̎ͤ̅S̠̹ͭ̓̊ͭ ͖̫̓ͣT̳ͦͤ!͍

Smg3: S-Shit!

Smg4 came out of nowhere, and smacked Dark!Mario upside the head and sent him flying before he could do anything else.

Smg4: Jesus... We've really got to get that thing under control...

Mario turned back to normal: Ngh....? D-Did Dark take over again...?

Smg4: Yeah...

Mario: Sorry...

Smg4: It's fine. We all know it's not your fault... It's Via's! <:D

Smg3: Yeah... We've just gotta figure out how to control that soul of yours...

Mario: Agreed...

Mario helped Smg3 up, just as Lexi landed in front of the boys with her mini gun out.

Smg3: Hm...?

Smg4: What's with the gun, Lex?

Lexi: ... Grrr....!

Lexi quickly stomped to an area behind the boys and picked something up. It was a small teddy bear.

Lexi: ..... This is what I sensed...?

Smg3: What is...? H-Huh...!?

Smg4: What is it, 3?

Smg3 didn't respond. Mario waved his hand in front of Smg3's face, but still there was no response. Finally, Lexi decided to boop Smg3's nose.

Smg3: ......... U serious?

Lexi: >:)

Smg4: What was that just then..? You just... spaced out all of a sudden!

Smg3: Oh... I did?

Mario: Yeah! What happened?

Smg3: O-Oh.... nothing important... c-can I see the bear...? It looks familiar...

Lexi: Sure, knock yourself out. I've got a date with Uni- I mean... I've gotta kick Kanna's ass for not telling me what the hell's wrong with her. See ya!

Lexi tossed Smg3 the teddy bear and flew away.

Mario: ???

Smg4: If she's got a date with her girlfriend... why not just tell us...?

Mario: I dunno.. She's 14... almost 15. Teens these days... They're so weird...

Lexi(from the distance): OK BOOMER!! XD

Mario: ... Well FUCK YOU TOO!

Smg4: Jesus! Calm down, Mario!

Mario: Calm down!? I'm fine, 4! Totally FUCKING fine!

Smg4: Hey, 3? A little help here...?

Smg3 was gone.

Smg4: ... 3...?

Mario: THE NERVE OF THAT GIRL! ALL SHE DOES IS ROAST PEOPLE EVERY CHANCE SHE GET'S! SHE'S ALWAYS SO FUCKING CHILDISH!!

Smg4: ... *sigh*  Something's wrong here....