The power of chaos

Lexi and Smg4 were running as quickly as possible to catch up to Smg3, who was going insane for some reason. When they finally got to a nearby city, it already looked like a war zone.

Smg4: As I expected... He's already wreaking havoc.

Lexi: Well come on! We gotta stop him!!

Smg4: No...! Lexi, you go help the people here. I'll stop him!

Lexi: But...!

Smg4: Lexi....

Lexi: ... Okay. I'll leave it to you. Just be careful.

Lexi flew off to go save who needed to be saved, while Smg4 ran around. It didn't take him long to find who he was looking for.

Smg3(?): AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! AW MAN... I MISSED THIS!

Smg4: SMG3!!

Smg3(?): *gasp* S-Smg...? *shakes his head violently* Grr... Sorry, 3... but you've had your fun for long enough... It's my time to shine...! So just sit back and relax... while I put on a show!!

Smg3 jumped down from the tall building he was in the middle of destroying and landed behind his doppelgänger.

Smg4: W-What the hell are you doing!?

Smg3: 4... You shouldn't be here...

Smg4: And why the hell not!? You're literally destroying everything for no reason!! Please explain why!

Smg3: ...

Smg4: Hello!? Are you there!?! ANSWER ME DAMN IT-

Smg3 suddenly punched Smg4 and sent him flying through a building.

Smg4: Ack!

Smg3: Don't get in my way, Smg4... This is the only warning I'll give you.

Smg4: ... I'm so sorry about this...

Smg3: *sigh* He's gonna get himself killed...

Smg4 suddenly came out of nowhere, and suplexed him.

Smg3: Ngh...!?

Smg4: I didn't want to have to do this. But you've left me no choice... but to fight you.

Smg3: You sure you wanna do this...? I've always been stronger than you. And you know I'm not going down without a fight.

Smg4: If it means it'll knock some sense into you... Then I won't hesitate to do what I have to.

Smg3: Fine.. You're just gonna die anyways.

Smg4: Grrr...!

Smg4 growled and ran at Smg4 at full speed. But as soon as he got to him, Smg3 quickly overpowered him with his claw, and once again sent him flying. Smg4 tried again and again, but the results always stayed the same. Smg3 eventually got annoyed with Smg4's stupidity, and slashed at his chest, making blood spray.

Smg4: Gah!

Smg3: ...Pathetic...

Smg4 shot a few blasts of energy at Smg3, but to no avail. He easily dodged.

Smg4: D-Damnit...!

Smg3: Did you truly believe that some pathetic human like you of all people could defeat me...? Heheh... No.

Smg3 grabbed Smg4 and slammed him into the ground a few times, before tossing him into a nearby wall.

Smg4: Oof!

Smg3 walked towards Smg4, who was injured, and and nowhere to run.

Smg4: A-Ah...!! N-No wait..!