The solution

Lexi: ... Smg4...? Smg4! ... *I N H A L E* SMG4 WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

Lexi smacked the unconscious Smg4 as hard as she possibly could to wake him up, hurting her own hand in the process.

Lexi: Ow fuck!

Smg4: ... Ngh... Wha...? Why does my face hurt...?

Lexi: Wake up, dumb ass! Now is not the time to pass out! Do I have to slap you again!? *raises her hand*

Smg4: Ah! Please don't!

Smg4 rolled out the way, right before Lexi punched the ground where his head was and left a small dent.

Smg4: *gulp* W-What happened...? D-Did Mario eat your food again...? 0-0"

Lexi: No. Your boyfriend came out of nowhere with this huge robot thing, and blew up the castle! Then you passed out. How does one forget these things!?

Smg4: Boyfriend...? You mean Smg3? He's not my boyfriend...

Lexi: Not yet~! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Smg4: ... *sigh* Where is he now...?

Lexi: Dude, he's right there.

Smg3: *waves* Why hello there sleepy head!

Smg3 was inside of one of his old destroyer mechas. It seemed to already be falling apart, and the "villain" himself seemed to be hiding a looks of anxiety, making Smg4 feel a bit suspicious of his true goal.

Smg4: ... Smg3... The hell are you doing this time? Have you come back to finish me off...?

Smg3: ... Tch. Well of course I did! What did ya think I was here to do!? Confess my love to you!?

Lexi: !

Smg4: . . .

Smg3: ... W-Well... n-no! Fuck that! Haha...! Ha...

Lexi: ... Holy shit dude. You good, M8?

Smg3: ...

Lexi: (Thoughts: As I thought. Something's definitely not right here.) Hellloooooo?

Smg3: Ah! Uh... s-sorry! As I has saying-

Smg3 was suddenly interrupted by a sudden blast hitting his destroyer.

Smg3: Ack!

Smg4: You... Your only goal... is to kill me right? Fine. we both know that somebody is gonna lose... so let's get this over with.

Smg3: ... Fine.

Lexi: W-Wait... we're actually gonna do this...? I mean we can just talk this out!

Smg4: It's fine. Just... stay out of our way. If I'm gonna end this... I'll do it my way.

Lexi: ... S-So be it... But no promises. *flies off*

Smg4: Hmph..

Smg3: So.. you ready to die?

Smg4: ... I'm not the one who's dying today.

Smg3: We'll see. But don't you dare hold back, got it!?

Smg4: I don't plan on it.

The battle started with Smg4 firing another blast at Smg3, who quickly dodged. Smg3' destroyer then fired a few missiles at his doppelgänger. Smg4 slowed time down so he could grab one and tossed it back. The middle hit Smg3 and exploded on impact.