Nightmare? Or reality...?

Smg3 opened his eyes and found himself on top of zapfish tower.

Smg3: ... ngh... What the hell...?

He quickly got up and looked in horror at the destruction below.

Smg3: T-That actually... h-happened...!? I thought is was-

???: A nightmare...? Heheh... they all do. Sadly for them, it's not.

Smg3: Wha!? W-Who said that!?

???: Well... My voice is in your head, so nobody else can hear us. I, however, am behind you.

Smg3: !

Smg3 slowly turned his head... only to find a teddy bear on the ground.

Smg3: ...Uh... nobody's there...

???: ... Idiot! I'm the bear!!

Smg3: ... *sigh* Why am I not surprised...?

???: I dunno. Anyways... it's been a while since I've last seen ya, old friend!

The tower creaked.

Smg3: *sigh* The tower's gonna fall over... *looks back over* And Smg4's right under it! Crap!

???: S...mg4...? Who dat? Your crush...?

Smg3: Ye- No! No no no! Why am I still talking to you!? I've gotta save him!

Smg3 jumped off the tower right before it began to fall over. As soon as he landed next to Smg4 and Lexi his claw arm expanded and surrounded the three, shielding them from all the debris that crashed down in them.

Lexi: Oh that was close!

Smg3(thinking): Oh Lexi's here too...? Didn't even notice her... oh well.

Smg3: You guys okay...?

Lexi: Yep!

Smg4: *heavy breathing* Y-Yeah... t-thanks...! Wait a second! Hey where were you!? I've been calling you but ya didn't pick up asshole! I got worried...

Smg3: You... got worried...?

Smg4: W-Wha!? D-Did I say worried? Haha! No I meant your existence got less.... irritating...

Everyone else: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lexi:

Smg4: Lexiiiii!!!

Lexi: Hey Don't look at me! You're the one who said it...!

Meggy: You can't even admit something that's so hecking obvious, you chicken!

Smg3: Heheh...

Smg3 suddenly feels a sharp pain in his head.

Smg3: Ngh...!

???: Wow... wow wow wow... Ya just left me on the tower...? We're connected, 3. If I get hurt, you'll feel it too!

Tari: Hm...?

Saiko: You don't look too good...

Smg3: Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I just.... I gotta go.

Smg4: 3.. wait...!

Smg3's claw arm stretched out to grab something, and quickly pulled him away. As soon as he landed somewhere else he collapsed.

Smg3: *panting* G-God... d-damn it...! Stupid bear... Ngh! Where are you...!

???: Behind you.

Smg3: WAH!? WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM!?

???: Oh? I thought I was a stupid bear?

Smg3:Ugh! You are! Who even are you!? And what do you want from me!?!?

???: Oh right... I forgot you lost your memory of me...

Smg3: What...? Lost my memory...? The hell do you mean, bear...?

Cookie: It's Cookie. That's the name you gave me 100 years ago.

Smg3 was silent for a moment, then he turned his claw arm anti an extremely sharp blade and pointed it at the bear.

Smg3: I'm really starting to get sick of your shit. E X P L A I N . . .

Cookie: *sigh* Put the blade down, Smg3. When you do that, I'll tell you.

Smg3: That's not how it works... I'm the one threatening you, Bear.

Cookie: Fine! Go ahead and attack me! It'll only put. You in another coma! And for thee last time it's COOKIE!

Smg3: I refuse to call you Cookie... and what the actual FUCK do you mean by another coma!?

Cookie: I mean exactly what I said, idiot! Jesus! You always were an idiot...!

Smg3: ...

Cookie: I don't even know why I bother with this crap! You humans can never seem to understand this shit!!

Smg3: ... *sigh* Okay fine... Cookie... Look, I'll try my hardest to understand if you tell me...

Cookie: Oh ok! :D

Smg3(thinking): How does one go from angry to happy so fast...? 0-0"

Cookie: Well you see... we first met each other when you were... what... 8 years old? And that was 115 years ago!

Smg3: What...? H-How...!?

Cookie: That's right, pretty boi! You may think you're like... 25 or something... but nope! You're 123, buddy! :D (Ok no I didn't plan that out. I just did the good ol 8+115!) And how? I don't even know! It was probably the coma you had that kept you asleep for 100 years...

Smg3: And how did that happen!?

Cookie: Oh, you fell off a 50 story building! You got lucky, dude! They didn't think you were human at the time!

Smg3: ... Okay.... Now tell me the whole story...

Cookie: Oh sorry. I forgot! :D

Smg3: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU "FORGOT"!?

Cookie: You'll remember it all soon enough, 3!

Smg3: Hey, no. You don't get to call me by that nickname! We aren't friends, Cookie.

Cookie: Aw mannnn... and I thought you were warming up to me too! ;^;

Smg3: No! And ya didn't answer my other question... What the fuck do you want from me!?

Cookie: Oh that's simple! I want you to help me... destroy the monsters of this world! Kill the species of the mistakes the universe have made! Starting with the inklings and octolings! ... And cuttlefish and sea urchins and all of that.

Smg3: Why the hell should I help you!? Some of me friends are Inklings and Octolings!

Cookie: Well... knowing that you don't have a choice whatsoever.... Welp! So bye-bye to your friends then, Smg3! Who knows! If you cooperate, I can spare the humans! :D

Smg3: ... No.

Cookie: Oh... Oh I see how it is... Don't worry... I'll make you change your mind soon enough!

Smg3: We'll see about that.

Smg3 turned around and walked away.

Cookie: Hey wait... You're just gonna leave? You're not gonna- *sigh* Why do I even bother...? Now... I guess while he's gone... I can come up with a way to get him to cooperate... and I might have an idea on how to do that... *chuckle* He's not going to escape from me again... it took me so long to find him already...! Haha.. and once he's under my control again, mother will be able to stop me! I can finally continue my plan! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! *cough cough* Crap... stupid fly...! Ugh! Whatever...