03

players gonna play
-ᴥ-

-
"I saw your comment last night" Jisung said grabbing his tray of food as Felix face suddenly became pale.

"What comment?" He nervously replied glancing to the side to see Jisung eyeing him. Before he could even answer a group of kids started to laugh. It was the popular table the contained the TikTok boys. Which contained Chan, Hyunjin and of course Lee Minho.

"Ugh" Jisung looked back rolling his eyes taking a seat at a empty lunch table. Felix lightly chuckled looking down at his phone as he stuffed chips into his mouth. "What's so funny?" Jisung asked snatching the phone out of his friends hands.

@KangarooBang Wasn't invited but decided to surprise Hyunjin with birthday punches 🤙🏻 #fyp #viral #Hyunjin #trending #birthday #Surprise

@KangarooBang
Wasn't invited but decided to surprise Hyunjin with birthday punches 🤙🏻 #fyp #viral #Hyunjin #trending #birthday #Surprise

-𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 20,100
-𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

JinJinraiseandshine
I should have called
the cops on you two.
Leeknowisnohoes
Haha hbd dumb bitch
LixxieBoi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Jeongbefoxing
How can someone look
so good half asleep?!

"Really lix"

"What?!" Felix shrugged as Jisung slide his phone across the table back into Felix hands. "All I said was happy birthday" He pouted. Jisung sighed and looked over his shoulder to Minho table.

"His laugh is so ugly" Jisung thought looking at Minho from head to toe. As he looked back at his face his eyes widen as Minho and him suddenly made eyes contact. "Did he see me looking?!" He panicked quickly turning back to face Felix.

"Mm" Minho lightly smiled as he watched the random boy suddenly turn away.

"You heard me Min?" Chan laughed wrapping his arm around him.

"Yeah" He laughed moving his eyes back to his friends.
-