09

How do I get to heaven
-ᴥ-

_
Tightening his eyes shut Jisung felt Minho hand brushed against his hair. He slowly opened his eyes to see him smiling.

"You had sand in your hair" He shrugged wiping his hand and started the car.

"Sand?" Jisung awkwardly laughed. "Thx" He said looking down trying to control his hands from shaking. "For a second I thought he was going to kiss me" Jisung thought becoming red. "Thinking about it why did I close my eyes" He sighed looking out the window.

"God I can't believe I almost kissed him" Minho thought driving down the road. Glancing at Jisung he noticed his legs and hands shaking. "Are you cold?" He asked turning up the heat.

"No" He replied quickly. As he looked up he saw dark clouds moving in and lighting from afar. Suddenly his phone started to vibrate.

"Where the hell are you?" Felix yelled as he sat back on his sofa stuffing chips into his mouth. "Also how dare you skip school without me!"

"Lix chill out, Im going home now" Jisung sighed as Minho glanced at him.

"Well if your on the road might want to stop somewhere for the night because their is a storm heading our way"

"For the night?" He mumbled feeling his heart racing again. "I don't see a storm so I will call you when I get home"

"Fine get home safe then" Felix said hanging up.
Jisung slowly put his phone back into his jacket and his hands down in his thighs.

"Who was that?" Minho asked.

"Lix he was telling me about a storm headed our way but the sky looks ok so we should get back fast" Jisung said.

"We should then" He nodded. As he continued to drive rain started to hit the windows followed by more rain. "It's like I drove right into it" He said trying to see the road.

"Damn it" Jisung sighed. "Just pull into some where until the storm passes" as Minho did he parked in front of a motel and both boys ran inside drenched.

"Hello can we get two rooms?" Jisung said walking in with his sneakers squeaking.  

"Two rooms..." The lady mumbled looking on the computer. "Sorry sir we only have one room available"

"One?" He gulped looking back at Minho who was ringing out his jacket. "Does it have two beds?" He sighed.

"No sorry...do you still want it?"

"Yes" He mumbled as she passed him the key. "Minho lets go" Jisung said grabbing him by the wrist and pulled down the hall.

"What a cute couple" She sighed.

"One room?" Minho asked as Jisung unlocked the door.

"It's all they had left" Jisung rolled his eyes and opened the door. "What the fuck" He suddenly sweared.

"Watch your mouth" Minho laughed but suddenly stoped as he looked at what Jisung was looking at. "Are those?" He blushed as the younger boy just starred at the condoms on the bed and roses spread around the floor. 

"Yup" Jisung nodded. "Out of all the places you pulled into a love motel" He said smacking the condoms off the bed. "Go take a shower first I will fix myself a bed on the floor" He said  looking down blushing.

"Oh ok" Minho nodded walking into the bathroom. "Was he blushing?" He lightly smiled.
-

@Beanbinnie Not falling for it I will not feed into his cuteness 😑 #fyp #viral #cute #trending #changbin #crush

@Beanbinnie
Not falling for it I will not feed into his cuteness 😑
#fyp #viral #cute
#trending #changbin #crush

-𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 45,000
-𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

Jeongbefoxing
GAYY
Lixxieboy
#crush? Cute? Aw
I like you too bin ☺️
Seungithebuilding
Felix is to cute to resist lol
So good luck with that buddy.
KangarooBang
Minho is god knows where and bin
is with Felix god I feel so single rn
JinJinraiseandshine
Same bro same #heartbroken
-