08

Sunset glow
-ᴥ-

_
"McDonald?" Jisung said blinking in confusion as he watch children run into the ball pit. Minho didn't say anything as he ordered some sandwiches and drinks.

"Lets go" He said with the food in one hand and a drinks in the other. As they made it back to the car they continued to stay quiet. Finally arriving Minho got out the car and so did Jisung who eyes widen.

"Its way to cold to be at the beach" He scoffed crossing his arms as he shivered. "Im waiting in the car" He nodded but Minho quickly locked the doors.

"Stop being a baby" He shook his had grabbing a blanket from the truck. "Here" He wrapping a jacket around Jisung. Grabbing the food Minho walked close to the water and sat down. Jisung watched him as he felt his heart pounding.

"So this is the place you thought I would like?"

"You don't like?" Minho looked at him passing him the food. Jisung looked away and blushed.

"No I like it" He mumbled taking a bit out of his food. As they talk time seemed to pass by extremely fast and the sun quickly began to set.

 As they talk time seemed to pass by extremely fast and the sun quickly began to set

@Leeknowisnohoes
Isn't it beautiful? 😌
#fyp #viral #date #trending #sunset #Leeknow

-𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 150,00
-𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

Littlegreenpepper
#Date?
Jeongbefoxing
Are we talking about the sunset or you?
KangarooBang
This is why you skipped class smh
JinJinraiseandshine
Still no invitation...

His heart was racing as he looked to the side to see Jisung looking at the ocean taking a deep breath.
"It's getting kinda late maybe we should get back now" Minho suddenly said getting up feeling hot and flustered. Jisung nodded and walked back to the car with him.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought" Jisung laughed getting into the car.

"What?"

"Spending time with you" He smiled. "But your still a jerk" Jisung mumbled softly hitting Minho on the arm. Minho didn't say anything as he continued to look down. "Sorry I didn't mean to upset you" He said as he saw that Minho wasn't laughing.

"I'm not gay...am I?" Minho gulped looking at Jisung who was titling his head. Still confused Minho looked down at his lips and unbuckle his seat belt to move closer.

"Huh?" Jisung eyes widen as he saw Minho leaning in.
-