12

Stolen first kiss
-ᴥ-

_
"Knock knock...guess who it is" Felix giggle as Jisung opened the door with a frustrated expression.

"What part of don't come over do you not understand?" He shook his head as the freckled boy pushed his way into his house.

"Underneath the part where I don't care to listen" He smiled. "So spill the tea" Felix said grabbing cookies from the kitchen and quickly sat on the sofa.

"There is no tea to spill" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Mhm liar" He sighed laying back on the sofa. "Well since you won't talk I got something to tell you" Felix  mumbled as his fingers brushed over his lips making him suddenly smiled. "I kissed Changbin"

"You what?!" Jisung eyes widen as Felix loudly sighed.

"I know I didn't expect myself to make the first move but his lip were so close to mine and I just couldn't help it." He covered his face in embarrassment.

"So are you a thing now?"

"I don't know" He whined.

"You don't know?" Jisung laughed.

"I was with him when I texted you and right after I suddenly kissed him he didn't say anything" Felix rolled his eyes and quickly sat up. "I ran out of his house right after...I shouldn't have done that" He pouted. Jisung lightly smiled and patted his head.

"You will live" He shrugged.

"wow thx I was expecting you to say hey lix maybe he was just shook, but I forgot I was talking to my friend that doesn't care much for anything romantic" Felix shook his head.

"Sorry...but like you said maybe he was shook"

"I doubt he was" He mumbled with tears in his eyes. "I really liked him Ji" Felix wiped his eyes.

@Beanbinnie My first kiss was stole today by the lips of an angel 😇 #fyp #viral #firstkiss #trending #changbin #crush

@Beanbinnie
My first kiss was stole today by the lips of an angel 😇 #fyp #viral #firstkiss #trending #changbin #crush

-𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔 120,000
-𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

Jeongbefoxing
...I was suppose to be your
kiss 😔
Seungithebuilding
WAS IT FELIX? plz tell me it was
KangarooBang
Bro we gotta talk lmao
JinJinraiseandshine
Aight ima head out #stillheartbroken

"Don't worry he clearly likes you too" Jisung rolled his eyes as he saw what Changbin posted. Felix suddenly snatched the phone out of his hand and his face quickly lit up.

"I stole his first kiss?!" He dropped Jisung phone as he heard his phone ringing. "Hello" Felix picked up to hear Chanbin sweet voice.

"And now it begins" Jisung grab his phone as he saw Felix blushing.

"I will be over soon...bye" He hung up and jumped up from the sofa in excitement. "I gotta go so talk to you soon" Felix said grabbing his things and ran out the front door.

"Bye..." He shook his head then suddenly his phone started to ring. "Hello?"

"Hey kiddo I'm going to be home late tonight so make sure to eat or order something for yourself"

"Ok dad" Jisung sighed as he thought it was someone else. As he hung up he laid back on the sofa and just looked up at his ceiling. He sat back up he pressed on Minho name and as the phone started to ring he felt an unfamiliar feeling in his chest.

-

"Straight to voicemail" Minho sighed laying back on his bed. "I guess he he's sleeping" He mumbled closing his eyes. "I just wish we could be friends..." He gulped suddenly feeling frustrated. "Or do I want something more"
-