1: The past

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou and ox-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some f the characters are ooc..)

(Inspired by an idea from LoveGamer3 Check our their story! It's amazing!)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Reputation

/rɛpjʊˈteɪʃ(ə)n/

Noun

1. the beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something.

2. a widespread belief that someone or something has a particular characteristic.

Reputation is important in his home. In the place, it defines who you are. It defines what you become.

It defines what others expect or think of you.

Day one of everyday is the same. Wake up, go teach, be perfect, go asleep.

Everyday is practically the same.

It was routine. A dull, boring routine. But he had to do it to not let others find about his reputation wavering ever so slightly.

He was head of this damn place, he was the leader, his reputation mattered most.

The suns shines through the window to make its presence known. He just ignores it.

He doesn't feel like getting up.

He lays on his bed just after a session of love making with the doll in front of him.

Nolan opens his eyes. "Morning, Lou."

His green eye shines above the other.

For a moment, he doesn't see Nolan. He sees him.

"Morning, Lou."

"Morning, Ox."

But that doesn't come out of his mouth. This does.

"Morning, Nolan."

The name felt wrong to use, but it was right in the eyes of others. The bed seems to squeak from the others presence, it always did.

But never around him.

He doesn't dare mention his name though, there are consequences if he does.

He is exhausted to get up, but there are no lazy mornings here.

"Hey, Lou?"

"Yes?"

He feels an arm snake its way around his waist.

"Why don't you stay for a bit longer?"

"You know I ain't lazy, Ox."

"I know, but you can be for once, can't you?"

Nolan's caress in his face brings him back to reality.

"Get up." He pats his face enthusiastically. "You have dolls to lead, you know this. You don't want your reputation getting sloppy, do we?"

"Reputation doesn't matter, it can be sloppy."