7. Exchange

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou and ox-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

( joycethebooklover and LoveGamer3 And ZaneChan505 and SilentReadersMatter And louandmoxy and lonerubyreader And Mycurrentfandom and -H0RIZ0N)

(If anyone has any suggestions for somethings Ox and Lou should do, or any songs that could be sung! Just comment and let me know!)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Seating

/ˈsiːtɪŋ/

Noun

1. (of a vehicle or building) have seats for (a specified number of people).

2. the seats with which a building or room is provided.

Sleep never came easily for Lou, his eyes scouring the seating order of dolls in what was supposed to an order. His hands itch, he tugs them.

(Perfect, perfect, everything is perfect. Fine, he knows the factory will punish him for sins he isn't, hadn't ever done, blame, blame, never loved-)

Then they show up.

Why?

The uglydolls. Sitting down as if everything is fine, always normal. As if they belong here, here. The institute of fucking perfection-

Something you aren't-

Prototype~

The voices tease. Darkness engulfs Lou, he wants to faint. Not lead, this role. Leading dolls, training, guiding to the big world.

Loved.

Unlike the bunny. Leader whispers, his name given as a peace offering, believing the entity merely exists. Not an hallucination. Dormant. He won't leave. Again. He claims you were... This bit occurs in the form of a purr. Lovers. Hatred is spat as this is said.

Demonic. This main voice causes nightmares. Lou hates nightmares. Children (to his knowledge in the big world, based upon the whispers), had parents.

Big world kids are born out of an act. We care created out of usefulness.

The voice speaks a point, coaxing the darkness to take ahold. Lou's eyes glaze, his hands clenched.

"Lou."

Then he sees him. His gaze lands, eyes making contact. Sadness creeps upon his heart.

Their hands intertwine. Nolan refuses to let the one he loves pull away. His own gaze settle on the rabbit.

More like the hare.

"Nolan."

Nolan turns, he doesn't speak. Darkness surrounds his vision, obsession turning into passion. His lips are on Lou's, the other dares not pull away.

The consequences are dire if he does.

Lou is his.

Possessive, yes. Nolan considers Lou his own, deciding secretly to keep him away from the hare responsible for daily thoughts not about him.

Lou resists the urge to yell out loud, Nolan's eyes flashed with a familiar look. Dark thoughts. I am not his. Hands clench.

"Nol-"

He pauses.

Yet, I am.

He sleeps with Nolan, kissed Nolan, leads him astray. Does he feel guilty?

No.

Lou needs companionship, trapped deep in this hellhole of prison. Watching those live out his dream. One conclusion-

Lou is selfish-

"I'm going to teach." He starts sternly, a touch of humour. Charm. Nolan sits down. "To stay out of the washer-"

Some eyes look bored. Lou internally grins.

He decides to spice.

Your fault, pretty dolls.

"Do you want your clothes ruined?-""

He purposefully pours a hot cups on a female's lap, sitting right there for the count. The humour spices.

"BY A TEA PARTY GONE WRONG?!"

"NO!"

He loves this situation already.

"Do you want to find yourself in the business end of a.." He somehow grabs a pen out of nowhere. "Permanent MARKER?!"

"NO!"

"Today, your going to practice to be perfect." Like I'm not. "To go to the big world." I'll never go. "To be able to be lived by a kid."

I will never be loved by my child.

"Ahah ahaha?!"

Lou overhears....cheerful laughing?

He rises a brow. Glancing over, seeing a mess, the urge to clean clean clean-

The uglydolls are covered in paint.

His eye twitches.

What now?

Moxy turns around and smiles sheepishly. Lou wants to tear that smile off her face. He feels like she isn't alone. Loads of perfect dolls look angry.

"Sorry." She apologises, pink eyes sincere. "But don't kids usually like messes? Wait, was this part of the test?!"

Lou hadn't thought about that, but Moxy's vocabulary sparks an idea. Something forms. The strings are pulled and Lou finds himself talking without his consent.

He is a puppet waiting to be pulled.

"Yes." He answers smoothly, blank look going to a bright smile. "And you passed!"

Moxy and the others cheer as the washing machine open and they jump in all happy that they passed.

...Except, they haven't and never would.

It turns on and Lou smirks as they go around and around with the soap and water mixing with whatever they have instead of skin.

He turns around and explains that getting has consequences. He is not lying. He feels good.

Ox's dissatisfied gaze makes Lou's gut sting.

(A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the chapter~😁)

(Vote, and comment if you like this~😚)

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter~😘)