4. Present time

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou and ox-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(qwertuno and In13579 And LoveGamer3)

(If anyone has any suggestions for somethings Ox and Lou should do, or any songs that could be sung! Just comment and let me know!)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Arrive

ˈrʌɪv/

Verb

1. reach a place at the end of a journey or a stage in a journey.

2. to come to a certain point in the course of travel; reach one's destination.

Ox and the others gasp as they have air again. It felt like it had been sucked when they had gone through the pipe hole flower, but they had done it. They had arrived at the place where he dreaded the most.

God. He thought as they stepped out. It's been this long.

It feels foreign to step into the ground that he had once been on. The ground that he has not been once now, but twice.

Once upon a time, Ox had the worries about being here. His fear still ruled as he stared at the other dolls passing through the crowd.

It reminds Ox of when he had found himself not dead. He was pleasantly surprised when the factory had allowed him to live.

But it was all thanks to the leader that rescued him.

Ox feels Lou carrying him away from the other dolls as the lesson had gone horribly. Their...this thing that they have had nearly been exposed.

"-Lou?" Ox groans. "I'm sorry."

The green being trembles as he begins to sob, it was his fault that it happened. The incident.

"Heh, little bunny." Lou smiles warmly at him. "It's okay, it wasn't your fault."

The moon shines in the sky as the stars twinkle. The only light source available. Ox barley sees anything in the dark.

But he's glad that the shadows can cloak them. It hides the ones who have considered doing a 'sin'.

But it isn't to them, the thing that they hold for each other is special.

The leader is too good for him, too forgiving. Ox started an argument with another doll after he called him 'weak'.

Something had triggered inside and he only remembered attacking him. Like something else had taken control.

Ox's chest swells with guilt as he leans on Lou's shoulder. His head rests on the crook of it.

Perfection is just...perfection at night. There is no one there to catch it disturb them.

Lou sighs. "Your lucky I could get Carson punished in the washer. The factory isn't going to like this. Your going to seem like the bad guy."