6. Outline

Disclaimer: I do not own uglydolls. I also do not own the pictures, or the songs.

(This is a uglydolls 2019 fanfic)

(Its, lou and ox-centric)

(Warning there is arguing that might be a bit sensitive to viewers)

(I haven't uglydolls a lot, so forgive if some of the characters are ooc..)

(qwertuno and In13579 and LoveGamer3 And ZaneChan505 and SilentReadersMatter)

(If anyone has any suggestions for somethings Ox and Lou should do, or any songs that could be sung! Just comment and let me know!)

(Hope you enjoy this little fic~😗)

Shed

/ʃɛd/

Noun

1. park (a vehicle) in a depot.

2. a simple roofed structure used for garden storage, to shelter animals, or as a workshop.

Mandy walks along with ugly dolls to go to the shed that had been described as a suite. She feels numb as she does. She just is.

She has been alone all her life, Mandy has never known true friendship in the institute. She has never known what it was to have actual friends.

Some may say that friendship was magic, and she knew some dolls that did (she hated the ones that found that damn my little pony show). But it really wasn't.

Mandy knows that it isn't. She has always been the outcast doll of the society that the factory has created for them. She is known as the spy girls' tag along

She can't really blame the dolls for thinking that though, she is always seen with them. She just looks like the outsider of the group.

But she also wants to be accepted, wants someone to at least like her for who she is.

Is that hard hard to ask for? She thinks. To just want someone who doesn't bully on an almost fucking constant daily basis. It it hard?

Mandy doesn't know if it is, she just knows that all her life, she has had to play the role of the little outcast doll that interferes with the business of others.

She never even wants this role, Mandy just keeps silent and obeys commands from those who are higher up than her.

You all know who the higher ups are.

If you don't. It's Lou, the bots, the fucking factory.

If there is any common ground between her and the spy girls, is that they have one thing in comment between all of them. Their hatred.

The factory has made Mandy not like the rest of the dolls, she has something that they all don't.

A curse.

At least to her it is, Mandy is so damn different from the other type twelve dolls, and they all know it. It feels like they all just know.

Her...imperfection. (It's what Lou calls it, she just says default). Is something that only she, the spy girls, and the leader know about.