1. But He Needs To Win

'But yeah for now, I guess we're gonna end it there. So I hope you enjoyed, appreciate ya, as always and I guess I'll see ya next time' Kevin said to his camera. He turned it off and then decided to take a break, before editing. He realized he hadn't checked his phone all day, so he walked over to the kitchen, where he left his phone in the charger.

He unlocked it, and saw that he had a lot of notifications. Sometimes he just wished his phone would just shut up for once. He got an e-mail that there was this event, called ''The EuroTuber-Tour'' that looks intresting. Kevin removed his phone from the charger and walked slowly to a chair and sat down. His eyes only pointed at the screen of his phone. He read what it said.

The EuroTuber-Tour

Dear Youtubers,
We thought that it would be a great idea to organize a Youtuber tour with only the best Youtubers of Europe. It'll basically be meetings with fans and, for all the singers out there, there will be a stage to perform. We will go to Oslo, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague, Rome and Madrid. The dates are:
June 6, 2020 – Oslo
June 9, 2020 – London
June 11, 2020 – Paris
June 13, 2020 – Amsterdam
June 15, 2020 – Berlin
June 17, 2020 – Prague
June 19, 2020 – Rome
June 21, 2020 – Madrid

Each country can send in only one Youtuber. You can register from now until tomorrow at 22:00 GMT. Everyone can vote on which Youtuber they want to go on tour.

We'd like to hear from you,
greetings,
Dean and Dave from the channel Dean & Dave

And there was a registration form at the bottom of the mail. Kevin was so excited, he really wanted to go on tour with other Youtubers. Dean and Dave were famous twin Youtubers from England. They had over 30 million subscribers! Kevin only had met them once before, they were okay.

When Kevin opened Twitter, he saw that everbody was spamming him, saying that he should register. RTGame already tweeted that unfortunately, he couldn't be there. And jacksepticeye tweeted that he was too busy. That meant, that, if he would register himself for The EuroTuber-Tour, there only would be one channel that would be serious competition for him; Ciara Games. Ciara and Kevin always had the same amount of subscribers. Their videos were kinda the same; they both uploaded gaming videos, they had the same kind of humour and their videos were edited the same way. They also both upload videos of the same games, The Sims, random simulator games, VR games. Kevins fans say that Ciara imitates Kevin, while Ciara's fans say that Kevin imitates her. 3 days after Kevin uploaded his first Bitlife video, Ciara uploaded her first Bitlife video. But 3 days after Ciara uploaded her first Harry Potter for the PS1 video, Kevin uploaded his. Kevins Sim who killed everyone was Jim Pickens, while Ciara had a Sim who did exactly the same things as Jim, but she had the name ''April Fools.'' Their logo's look kinda the same, but Kevins was blue, while Ciara's was light pink. They both upload every day at 20:00. He said feck, she said frick. Their fans were always arguing about who was better.
Kevin didn't want their fans to argue with each other, but to be honest, he didn't really like Ciara. He met her twice before on a convention, she was really kind, funny and beautiful. And Kevin couldn't stand that. She was so perfect, that he found it annoying.

Now Kevin only wanted even more to sign up for the EuroTuber-Tour. He had to beat Ciara. So he did sign himself up for the tour.

+++

That night, Kevin looked out of his window to the stars. They shined really bright, they were beautiful. He even saw a falling star. Kevin closed his eyes and did a wished that he could go to The EuroTuber-Tour, and not Ciara. Kevin wanted to win, not because he wanted to go on tour (which he also wanted), but he had to win from Ciara.

Kevin was tired. It was a hard day of killing Sims and talking to himself, he should probably go to bed now.

(A/N: So this is my first Call Me Kevin fanfic. English isn't my first language, so please correct me if the grammar isn't correct or if i spelled a word wrong. I've only been learning English for 3,5 years now, so i suck at it haha)