2. But He Has Crush On Her

The next day, Kevin had to go to a Youtube convention. He parked his car and walked towards the building where the convention was. 'Dad, it's Kevin!' He heard someone schouting. Kevin turned around, there was a little boy with his dad. 'Haha, yes, you can call me Kevin' Kevin said, while walking towards the boy and his dad. 'Can I get a picture with you?' the boy asked. 'Yes!' They took several pictures together. 'You are a lot taller than I expected' the boy said. 'You also look a lot paler in real life than you look in your videos.' Kevin laughed. 'Yeah, I hear that a lot, I think that you're not going to be the only one who said that to me today.'

Kevin took a lot of pictures with fans at the convention. He loved meeting his fans, they always give him presents and were really nice to him. The fans were also very different from each other, from 12 year old boys to 16 year old girls, to grown man. But they all have 1 thing in common, they always say: ''You are a lot taller I expected!'' and: ''You look a lot paler in real life than you do in your videos!''
Kevin was starting to get tired and hungry, but he had to go to an interview. It was an interview with the 4 best Irish gaming-Youtubers; jacksepticeye, RTGame, Call Me Kevin, and, Kevin sighted, Ciara Games. All Kevin wanted was to go home now, he didn't want to talk with Ciara. Even though he only met her twice before, she's just annoying.

There was a big stage, with a large, grey couch on it. Across the couch was a big chair. There was a woman with blond hair and a sweet smile walking around the stage. She must be the interviewer, and she was getting ready for the interview with Seán, Daniel, Ciara and Kevin. Kevin looked at his watch, the interview starts in 10 minutes. He still had some time to go backstage. So he did, Seán, Daniel and Ciara were already waiting for the interview to start. 'Hi!' Kevin said. 'Hey, Kevin! I just saw a man dressed as Jim Pickens, he really looked a lot like him' Daniel said. 'Weird' Kevin thought for a second, 'I haven't met him.' 'Maybe he's just Jim Pickens but shy' said Seán.

'I'm starving!' Ciara said. 'I'm going to get some food real quick, do you guys want some too?' Why does she knows what I need? Kevin thought. Seán and Daniel nodded. 'Kevin?' Her dark brown eyes stared at him, they matched perfectly with her dark brown hair. She had freckles on her nose and under her eyes, she was really beautiful. 'Uh, yeah, food, sure' Kevin answered awkwardly. 'Just make sure not to bring soup, I hate it, it's the wettest of all foods.' Ciara smiled 'Uhm, okay.' And then she left.

'Dude, are you okay?' Daniel asked. 'Yeah, but I just don't know how to communicate with girls.' 'Oh, so you're starting to have a little crush on Ciara?' 'What? NO!' Kevin screamed. 'Kevin, please don't lie, I mean it's kinda obvious' Seán smiled.

The blond woman, who was walking on stage earlier, came in. 'Are you guys ready?' she asked. 'Ciara is not here yet' Kevin said. 'Well, go look for her then! The interview starts in 5 minutes!' The woman said stressfully. 'Okay okay, I'll go look for her' Kevin said. And then he walked out of the room.

He looked around, next to the toilets were the food stalls. He looked at any stall, but he couldn't find her. He looked at his watch, he still had 1 minute until the interview would start. Then, suddenly, he heard a woman screaming from the toilets. Her voice sounded familiar. Then he realized, it was Ciara's voice! Kevin ran to the toilets as fast as he could.