5. But The Cops Come

Kevin was really nervous. What if something happened to Ciara? He already called the cops, he couldn't do anything to help Ciara. But then he realized that Ciara send him her location.

He were just walking towards his car, when he got a phone call. He pressed the green button, he was so happy when he heard Ciara's voice. 'Kevin! The police just arrested Jim! I'm save now.' 'I was so worried about you Ciara!' 'Really? Why? You don't even know me that good.' Auch, that hurt. 'Yes I know, but.... I don't want anyone getting killed in real life, and especially not by someone who is a made up character by me.' Kevin heard Ciara laughing. 'Kev, you know that he was just some psychopath right? He'd still try to kill people even if he's not dressed as Jim Pickens. You're not responsible for this. Jim Pickens isn't real.' Ciara's words kept echoing in Kevins head. ''Jim Pickens isn't real.'' Kevin knew one thing that Ciara didn't knew; Jim Pickens was real. And Kevin was responsible for that. It was his fault that a serial killer was trying to kill his crush.

+

+

+

Kevins doorbell rang the next day. His first thought was ''oh no, another character who escaped from my computer'' because that was what happened the last time when someone rang Kevins doorbell.
He was really tired, because PS1 Hagrid wanted to sleep in Kevins bed. Kevin didn't want him to, but he refused to sleep on the couch. So Kevin slept on the couch instead.

Kevin came out of his office to open the door. He hadn't been recording, but he had been talking with the talking toilet for hours. He really understood why the toilet was Beejay's best friend. Kevin didn't really have a lot of friends, but he became really good friends with the toilet. It's actually kinda weird that Kevin always starts his videos with ''hey there friends, how's it going?'' when he says that he doesn't have got many friends. The only friend he had was the talking toilet. Who knows, maybe all the channels that subscibed on Kevins channel were of the talking toilet. I gues we'll never know.

When Kevin opened the door, he saw 2 cops; one of them had red hair and his entire face was covered in freckles. The other one had blond hair and was really muscular. 'Are you Kevin O'Reilly?' One of them asked. Kevin nodded. 'My name is Flynn Murphy, and this is my colleague, Adam Agan.' The red-haired cop said, while they both showed their badges. 'We're here to ask you some questions about Jim Pickens, do you mind if we come in?' Flynn asked. 'Uh, come in.' Kevin said. People had asked Kevin questions about Jim before, but they were always fans, not cops.

The cops followed Kevin to his living room and Kevin gave them some coffee. 'So' Adam said. 'Do you know mister Jim Pickens?' 'Well.... I made a character in The Sims who's name is Jim Pickens. But before yesterday, I've never met him in real life.' Adam raised one eyebrow. 'Sir, are you assuming that, you saw your Sim in real life?' But before Kevin could answer, PS1 Hagrid walked in. 'Who's this?' Flynn asked. Kevin opened his mouth to tell Flynn, but Hagrid already started talking. 'Sir, I'm not flirting with you, Kevin is the only one I will ever love.' Flynn looked really confused. 'Sir, is this your boyfriend?' Kevin facepalmed. 'No!' But Hagrid said: 'Yes!' At the same time as Kevin said ''no.'' Adam sighted, 'sir, we're not here to give you advice for your relationship.' Kevin felt that he was getting angry. At first he felt sad, scared and frustrated after what happened yesterday on the convention. But now all he felt was anger. 'Listen, some of my game characters escaped from my computer. I know, it sounds crazy, but trust me, it's true! This is Hagrid from the PlayStation 1 Harry Potter game!' Adam sighted again, 'sir, I'm sorry but we can't help you if you've got now proof.' Kevin was getting really angry now. 'What? Seriously? Look right next to you! What do you think he is? Just some random big man who's dressed up as Hagrid?' 'Actually, yes, that's what I think he is. Now, if you would excuse us sir, we've got some better work to do. And by that I mean actually finding out who this Jim Pickens is. It's weird because he has no identity card and no friends or family. It's like he never existed in this world.' Kevin balled his fists, 'listen to me! I just told you that he escaped from my computer!' But Adam didn't listen to Kevin. He stood up and walked towards the door.

Flynn also stood up, but he didn't walk towards the door. 'Mr O'Reilly?' 'You can call me Kevin sir.' 'Okay, Kevin, you can just call me Flynn. If it's true what you say, I will help you if I can.' Kevin thought about it for a second. He wanted to put the characters back in his computer with Ciara. But he could use some help. 'Yes you can help me, we just have to put the characters back in my computer.' 'Okay, where are the rest of the characters?' Hagrid walked towards Kevin and Flynn. 'JOG Mansen told me that he was going to Hogwarts.'

(A/N: Oops, I haven't uploaded in a while, the last time I uploaded was on February 28 and now it's May 5, hehehh. But I spelled some words right which I spelled wrong in the last chapters because past me is an idiot.
I love Turg, but sadly he wasn't born yet when I started with writing this fanfiction and I got everything already worked out. So I'm sorry that he's not in it. Turg is good.)