𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘜𝘋𝘌

❝𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦. 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭'𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘨ä𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳.
                                  -𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙖𝙞

❞                                  -𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙖𝙞

2,000 years ago in Ancient Greece, Selene Praxisidis was born being named after the greek goddess of the moon

2,000 years ago in Ancient Greece, Selene Praxisidis was born being named after the greek goddess of the moon. She had a happy & caring childhood with her parents & grandmother. Her mother & grandmother were witches but they didn't teach Selene anything yet because of her young age.

That was until age four when Selene's father died at war. After that, Selene's mother & grandmother taught her witchcraft wanting to make sure nothing horrible happened to her just like her father.

Selene was a very powerful witch even at a young age, she practiced a lot wanting to become an even more powerful witch. At age seven her mother died of a sickness, she only had her grandmother left but the grandmother knew she would die soon of old age. She continued to teach Selene witchcraft, she also wanted her to be a strong witch.

The grandmother didn't want to leave Selene alone in the world so she found a family that would take her in. This new family knew the Praxisidis family were witches & they didn't mind taking Selene in.

At age twelve, Selene's grandmother died & she went to live with this new family. The parents had two girls & a boy, Eros, Rhea, & Amara, they were all humans. The three girls & the boy were super close seeing as Selene never had any siblings or cousins.

Rhea, Eros, & Amara would always enjoy seeing Selene play & do divine things with magic. At the age of fifteen, she met another witch named Silas, they became close friends really quick.

Soon, she realized she was in love with him, she was scared to confess her love for him because of rejection. She didn't want to lose him just because he didn't feel the same way she did, she had already lost her parents & grandmother at a young age.

Silas didn't know about her feelings for him, he was also scared to confess. At around age seventeen, Selene finally admitted her feelings toward Silas. He was happy to hear that, they were, what seemed like forever, together.