𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

𝐈

                  𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
                            .。*゚+.*.。🔱+..。*゚+
                                     (𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱)

In a big white house sat Stefan Salvatore, Klaus Mikaelson, & Rebekah Mikaelson sitting at the dinner table having a conversation on one thing that could change any vampire's life.

"Go ahead, Rebekah, tell him. Tell him what the hunter told you the tattoo leads to. What's this great weapon that could bring upon the end of the vampire species?" Klaus Mikaelson, a hybrid, told his blonde vampire sister. The blonde sighed, "A cure. He said there was a cure." Stefan Salvatore was shocked but didn't believe them. Klaus stood up & began walking away, Stefan followed after him,

"There is no cure for vampirism." he said as Rebekah Mikaelson now stood up also, "I'm telling the truth, Stefan." she walked toward them. "Then why wouldn't you have searched for it, found it?" he asked in a higher tone. Klaus was now pouring himself a drink of alcohol, "Because when the hunters drew their final breath that night, the marks disappeared from their body. The map was gone, the brotherhood of the five extinct. For 900 years, there was not a whisper of another hunter until our friend in there showed up in town." he mentioned the vampire hunter chained up in the other room.

"Well, now we have the map, what do we do next?" Rebekah spoke up making the other two turn toward her. "We don't do anything." Klaus said holding his drink. "You can't be trusted, little sister." The siblings continued to argue about how she can't be trusted because she loves to easily & will spill the secret. She ended up leaving in anger & Klaus asked Stefan to find out where the sword is with the help of Rebekah.

Stefan got Rebekah to tell him where the sword was; buried with the hunter she was in love with. After she told him, Klaus daggered her putting her to sleep. "I have a plane waiting. I'll get the sword. My hybrids will keep an eye on Connor. You put Rebekah somewhere no one will find her & make sure Jeremy forgets everything he heard today." he said mentioning the new vampire hunter to come as he gave Jeremy's ring back, a ring that could bring a human back to life from a supernatural death.

Stefan was about to speak up but Klaus cut him off, "There is one more important thing to get to the cure." Stefan looked at him confused, "I thought all we needed was the sword & the hunter's tattoo." "No, there is another important asset to getting this cure." he begins walking around the room.

"Well, what it is?" Stefan asked wanting to know what it is. "It's a person. & I want you to find her." he stops & looking at Stefan. "When I ran into the hunter's, they told me to get to the cure they needed to find a person. This person would give them access to the cure."