𝘪𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳

𝐈𝐈

𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
      .。*゚+.*.。🔱+..。*゚+
    (𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿)

The day continued with Selene telling Adelina & Marko what was going on. They stood outside the store they were just in, "What are we doing? Are we gonna go home?" Marko asked eager to go home so he could go to the party. "You guys are." Selene said with a small smile as Stefan stood behind them. "What are you talking about? Who's this guy?" Adelina questioned, Selene stepped aside to introduce them.

She looked toward her family, "Guys, this is Stefan Salvatore." she looked to Stefan, "Stefan, this is Adelina Praxisidis & Marko Petrova." "Petrova?" questioned Stefan, "Salvatore?" questioned Marko. "Katerina is Marko's great grandmother, Stefan, here, is Damon's brother & let's not forget my sweet Adelina, she's not actually my sister she's more of a distant niece." she answered with a smile while Adelina looked at them confused.

"Ahh." answered Stefan understanding. "Anyways-" she moved back to her spot she previously was in, "I am going somewhere & you guys have the choice of going or staying." Selene said as her hands were intertwined, "Where would you go? You have no friends." Adelina asked jokingly making Selene roll her eyes. She took a breath, "Mystic Falls."

Marko's mouth opened a little, "Are you serious? Why would you go back? We practically got ran out of there by Damon's obsession over you." he said looking over to the Salvatore brother. "Yeah." Adelina agreed. "Oh, shush." the hybrid said walking closer to the two, "Look, I'm going back because he needs something of mine & as payment he told me the end of the bloodline is there." she said mentioning her siblings bloodline.

Adelina & Marko were shocked, "Seriously?" Adelina asked moving over to Stefan, "Yeah." he nodded, "She told me what you guys have been doing basically all your life." he pointed toward Selene. The four stayed quiet for a moment before Marko spoke up, "He's lying, obviously. He just wants you to go with him so he could get whatever he wants. We've been searching for the end of the bloodline basically our whole lives & all of the sudden they are where this guy wants you to go?" he walked toward Stefan getting protective over Selene.

"Marko, don't-" Selene began but was cut off, "Look, I mean no harm toward Selene, you, or Adelina. I'm not lying about the end of the bloodline, they're in Mystic Falls & I'll gladly take you all to them if you promise you won't hurt them." Stefan said speaking the truth. Selene pushed Marko gently back next to Adelina, "You know them." she said realizing Stefan knew the end of the bloodline making him nod.

"Look, I wouldn't hurt them. I've been protecting them- or trying to -my whole life. I would never hurt them but if it makes you feel better, I give you my word I won't hurt them." she said sincere. She turned back toward the other two, "So, what's it gonna be with you two? You going or staying?" she asked with her ams folded, "Well, I don't want to miss the party." Marko joked making Adelina punch him, "Ouch, I was kidding." he said with his hands up.