𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴

𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
                                .。*゚+.*.。🔱+..。*゚+
                  (𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀)

-𝘚𝘈𝘓𝘝𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘈𝘙𝘋𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌-

Selene couldn't sleep at all that night, she was tossing & turning all night. It felt like there was someone in her head not letting her fall asleep. She sat up & looked at the time, not any time had passed since she last looked at it. She thought it may be just had something to do with being homesick but that was it, she couldn't take it anymore.

She went downstairs without trying to wake up the rest of the people in the house but it was hard since all of them had enhanced hearing. She went to the basement where Stefan told her that's where they keep the blood bags. She opened the freezer & took out a blood bag. She closed the freezer & took off the top of the blood bag. Just as she was about to take a sip, she heard a voice from behind her, "Can't sleep?" she immediately turned around but saw no one.

She put the blood bag on top of the freezer & looked around the room. "Who's here?" no one answered, she figured she just heard the noise so she picked the blood bag back up & took a sip. "It's disgusting..." she jumped seeing this person. "Drinking human blood. Just because it's in a bag doesn't make it better." Connor said as he had blood all over his shirt. "How? You're dead, I killed you." she put the blood bag down. "You did but you don't feel guilty, do you? You've killed many people on this earth. I just regret not killing you before you killed me." he stared at her trying to make her feel bad for killing him.

"You're not real. You're dead, I buried you myself" she said, by now Marko has heard what was going on downstairs & checked to see what it was. "You're right but then would I be able to do this?" he immediately turned her around & chocked her with his arms. She fought back using her strength to push him off. He fell back but immediately got back up, he began walking toward her again. Before he could hurt her she used pain infliction to weaken him & then she snapped his neck, killing him.

When he fell to the ground his true form showed— it was Marko. "Oh, my god." she said covering her mouth as she fell to her knees grabbing him, "I'm sorry. You're gonna be okay." she continued to mutter to herself.

Morning came fast as Selene sat in the living room on a couch holding Marko waiting for him to wake up. She couldn't believe that she had snapped his neck even if he was disguised as her recent kill. She thought she was going crazy but from what & how?