Chapter 4

"Good morning Dr Andreas," nurse Joy ran to him as soon as he entered the infirmary. She moved to assist him with his bag, but smiled up at him when he politely refused her.

"Good morning," he greeted back, stopping in his tracks to look over the infirmary as a smile washed over his face kindly, "where will I get my schedule from?" He smiled brightly at the nurse who smiled back, showing him his schedule for the day.

"I'm the nurse among three others that is assigned to assist you sir!" She said as she tries to keep up with his pace.

"Really!?" His eyes zeroed in on hers and the nurse melted as she continued to keep up with his pace, "it will be great working with you." He said as they both reached his office space, where he opened the door exhaling exasperatedly as his insides beamed at finally being able to work at the infirmary that gave his life meaning.

He looked over at the schedule when suddenly the sound of rapid footsteps echoed through the passage, with his ears peaking up at the conversation, he walked to his office door with curious eyes and ears while the nurse walked further into the room so she could arrange the patient files he was going to need on his desk.

"It's only Monday and you look like you've been working day and night shifts back to back," Andreas looked through his opened door expectantly as the sound resonates.

The sight of a tall blonde man wearing purple scrubs leaning over a slightly shorter woman came into view as the man continued talking, "I think you should go back, talk to him. You're seriously losing it Victoria and am sure he..." both the woman and man turned at the sound of a metal dropping on the floor, his eyes rampaged through the woman he now assumes has Victoria.

Her smooth looking chocolate skin tone drew him in as his eyes moves up to her lips then her full face came into view as her scent hits him, he locked eyes with her immediately going into a frenzy as he felt his life flash through him.

He stepped back away from the door, with both Victoria and James looking down at him with shock as he fell on his buttocks they both ran to him as he lay flat on the floor.

"What happened?" Nurse Joy asked as she rushed to him, assisting them to pull him up unto the bed in his office. Victoria immediately removed his tie and loosen his first two buttons so fresh air can get in while James immediately checks his pulse, shaking his head Victoria immediately prepares to do chest compressions on him.

After several chest compressions his heart beat went back to the normal beat of the heart and all three of them sighed with relief, "what happened to my brother?" They turned to look at a frantic Andrew who was finding it hard to control his breathing.

Andrew looked over at where Victoria stood with her palms dug deep into Andreas's naked chest, "your brother feel unconscious!" Victoria spoke not feeling the overwhelming presence of his alpha aura that has gravitated the room as the room also feels with the powerful aura from Dam, seeping out through their mating bond and the mark on her neck.

Andrew looked over at the other two to find their heads bowed to his presence, "who are you?" He asked with a narrow eyes... looking over at the name tag on her blouse he looked over at her, "you smell different," he groaned now recognising her as he calms his wolf down he noticed the strong presence of another alpha in the room gone. "We'll talk later!" He spoke with an underlying command.

Walking closer to Andreas, he ran his fingers into his locks pushing them out of his face as Victoria and James leaves the room to attend to their patients.