Chapter 5

Dam stood on all fours sniffing the wet air, grunting has he felt the strings to their heart sizzle. She was close, he roared powerfully as he felt Corey stretching out for battle beside him, his silver white mane grooms majestically as the wind brushes through it.

He couldn't wait to see her, touch her, hold her against him and breathe her in. He roared fiercely, this time louder than the former. Calling on the alpha to face him in battle as he roamed around the border with his tail as stiff as a rod. His head pinpoint towards where her scent became more focused, grunting hysterically, his eyes shines in the dark as his gaze focused on her sitting on a large wolf.

He could sense two alphas among the bunch as he lets out another dangerous roar, this time taking his stance with his upper body lowered fiercely to the ground has though ready to pounce on his prey.

Victoria climbed out of Andreas's back as gently as he had set his back out to her. She stared on at the men Dam had brought along, they all stood beside each other in their beast they surrounded the border completely as the moonlight and the open space between them gave her vision.

She sighed straightening out her night gown, she felt the Warriors that came along with her moving to the front, blocking her view of the man she loves. "Let me talk to him!" She said to Andreas's shiny brownish maroon wolf and slowly she looked up to the sky when she got no response but looked back down when the sound of rain hitting the corroded soil and bones cracking filled the air as both parties changed back to their human form still glaring at each other.

"Dam was this necessary?" Andrew barked viciously as he stared down at the bodies of his unconscious patrol team laying on the ground with no scent of blood surrounding them.

He breathed in deeply with the rain flowing down his nose, eager to know nothing severe had happened to his pack members. "You have what belongs to me Andrew, so damn yes I'll do this and more." Andrew rolled his eyes at his pride, not that he was expecting Dam to notice but he really hates Werelions, sure they were all 'Weres' and their animal instinct made them different. But how the lions take pride in themselves and think everything evolve around them makes him sick to the stomach.

"You can have your mate." He said blankly while pointing towards the back, his warriors spreads open giving space to Victoria, who walked fast towards him feeling everyone's gaze on her, she felt shy as she used the palm of her hands to block the rain from her face, he immediately walked forward so he could meet her halfway, hugging her tight to him.

He felt her heart beat against his chest as he ran his nose through her hair, noticing the difference in her scent he pulled her away from his chest but still held her with both his arms around her waist. She looked up at him with a smile on her face at finally being held by him while a frown marred on his face as he hears the different heart beats radiating from her, his heart stopped, she was pregnant with not one but two.

"You look horrible," she said after careful judgement of his overgrown facial hair, resting both her palms on his naked chest as she tries her best not to inhale the rain water that ran down her face maliciously. Her left palm reached up to caress his right cheek to which he leans towards, pressing her to him in a tight hug that left her breathless. Their surroundings vanished to the back of their heads as their heart filled with bliss and their bodies sizzle with the intensity of their bond.

When suddenly he felt her struggling to breathe in his arms. Her stomach clenched from extreme hunger, the pressure of them both finally touching after so long was overwhelming as she felt her knees buckle lazily.