The gitful Muarders

"Welcome back Hogwarts your favourite group of all the Maruaders" said Sirus with open arms. "Let's see what to do on our first day before we go to great hall" Peter exclaimed. "We need hurry I don't to be late again" Remus said. "Moony don't be concerned alright ,Look it nasty git snivellous" said James then started running began towards snape and the rest of Marauders followed after him.

"Hello snivellous fancy you here you look gitty as usual"said James and everyone in the group started laughing. "Leave me being Potter" mumbled Severus and kept his head down to avoid eye contact with any of them. He stomach started aching and started coughing loudly so the Marauders could hear. "Are you alright you sound ill" said Remus and putting his on Severus shoulder but Severus slapped his hand before it on his shoulder and exlaimed"Dont touch you gitty Griffindor".As raised his head Severus continues coughing until a black liquid was coming out his mouth.
"Alright you need to go to hospital wing that inhuman"said Sirus and he starts taking huge cautious just in case something terrible might occur. "Leave me being" said and pushed Pettigrew and Potter out his way since he was surrounded .

He quickly walked down a hallway into an abandoned classroom on the snape's right. He opened sat down on floor next to supposedly a wardrobe with white sheets on top it . "Those gits are most gitful hits all the dimensions even the fittest git can get how gitty they are. "Eww what is this black liquid " he laid his head on the sheeted wardrobe.

Few minutes later...
Severus curled him like a ball feeling the pain in stomach and started coughing once again. "Ugh this pain. I will go to the hospital wing a later,right know I must attend the dinner at the Great hall." He said then slowly stood up, open the door and left going through a passageway Then he saw Pettigrew and Black at a corner looking like they're waiting for someone.Then hid behind a corner of the passageway

Severus P.O.V

They probably waiting for Potter and Lupin. I won't be able to this way maybe another passageway would be a great idea. As Severus changed his direction to another passageway
*BUMP*