Secrets~

The next day Severus was being released from the Hospital Wing

"Miss Evans could I talk privately with Mr Snape" Madam Pomfrey asked and Lily agreed then told Severus she will meet at Potion class.

"Is there a problem with my health" questioned Snape."Just one thing dear,your upset stomach that wasn't from being ill isn't it "said Madam Pomfrey. "If knew you well then why didnt you tell everyone" said Snape putting his head down to avoid eye contact."You looked quite uncomfortable and that is why. If your afraid to tell them I'm here for you" said Madam Pomfrey. Severus left and started walking to his next class. Then saw Lily.

"Lil- pardon me Evans why are being friendly to me I ended our friendship last year by calling a "mudblood". Snape said." I forgave you that is sixth year Lily's problem. Well seventh year is still best friend with Sev" she said then try to receive a hug but Severus avoid any contact of any hug." Maybe it's best not to be friends Evans" Snape said then walked into class.

//DURING CLASS//
Remus saw that James wasn't paying attention to class and proded James. "What Moony" he exclaimed."Silence! We'll get into trouble. Are you alright?"whispered Lupin."Perfectly fine Moony" whispered Potter and then few seconds later Remus pinched James and yelled of pain."Excuse me Mr Potter why are you so loud, you know what 5 points from Griffindors" said professor Slughorn. "But Professor-" whined James."Would you like it to be 10 points "Head boy".said Slughorn. James kept quite and looked around the class seeing upset Griffindors ,giggles received from a lot of Slitherins and then taps Lupin's shoulder."Fine I'll talk later because i will not risk any more points being removed" he said and Remus agreed and they waited till the period ends.

//CLASS ENDS//
As the students walked out of class Lily tried looking for Snapes and spotted him on the last desk on the top packing his bag getting ready for his next class then walked towards him." What do you mean we can't be friends,"Lily exclaimed loud enough that Potter and his group called hear since they were at the other side of the class."Exactly what I said EVANS I can't risk losing you so I need to end it" Severus said then started walking down the stairs but Lily grabbed on his sleeve but Severus pulled hard that it ripped his part of his sleeve."What do mean Severus" she said holding the material to her face and starts tearing up."I'm sorry Lily I have to" Snape said walked away."Are you alright Lily" said Peter walking towards Lily."No I lost my best friend and I don't know why " she whines and begins crying more."Well you could be around better like umm.. I don't know James Potter" Sirus then elbow-nudge James to force a smile.Lily starts walking away and leaves the classroom."Why didn't you do anything Prongs?"said Peter and Sirus.Lupin slaps the two boys and yells them for being insensible.

As the boys apologized to James they walked walked without Lupin and Potter to Muggle studies.

//MEANWHILE WITH JAMES AND REMUS//
"What was happening in class" said the werewolf trying to start the conversation."How did you know you were in love with Padfoot"questioned James
"Aah I see questioning your love for Lily" Lipins said."Yes,No,I don't know anymore I feel like I'm falling for someone else." The stag said with a worried look."You see love and fancying are quite similar but love you want to be with them in fact true love you experience emotions as same as your lover. Who is this person you talk of" said Remus. "Well you won't like who it is. Umm it's I think it's Snivellous. I can't stop thinking about him and kissed him when he was unconscious. I KISSED him. I really liked him I think or more DON'T TELL" James explained."Promise. Hey do you think something wrong with Wormtail" said Remus"No why is there a problem"said Prongs while fixing his glasses.