Tell me!!

The Muarders saw the drama between Snape and Evans.

"Poor Severus he looked like he wanted to cry" whispered James and hoping that no one heard what he said but Remus heard."Say something Mate" questioned Sirus. James shook his head. "Let's go we need to finish our essay for potions" said Peter and they eventually left to for the library.

//WITH SNAPE AND LILY//
"Severus Snape" Lily yelled. "No when will you leave me being" Severus yelled as he run into a abandoned passageway but he trips from his robe falls flat on the floor. Lily quickly casted a spell on the raven haired boy to prevent him from running away again."Severus you will need tell me"she said as she casted a Levoisa to make him float putting into a broom closet."Why don't you listen,can't you see if I tell you'll laugh or just tell everyone that I'm crazy" Severus said standing up since the spell disappear.He begins feeling a pain in his throat and coughing out loud."Please I want to help you" Lily says and give her bottle of water to her friend."You can helping me by minding your own business since mine does include you" Severus said with an attitude he hoped to let Lily leave him alone and leaves."Sev,shit his gone."said Lily.

//WITH REGULUS AND LUCIUS//
The slytherin boys were in the library doing finishing their Potion essays that were due on Monday
"I am absolutely delighted that Severus finally ended that ridiculous friendship" Lucius said letting out a chuckle."You are mean you know, I wonder what Severus is hiding" Regulus questioned."Well I don't seem to care right now my question is where were you last night I needed help" said Lucius brushing dust of his robe."With what you never ask me" Regulus said." With you know" Lucius said rising his eyebrows to indicate a code. Regulus knew that the code meant how to sabotage the Griffindors because they had a quidditch match between them tomorrow." You know "captain" I'm going to train so.. see you on field."Regulus said leaving since he finished.'I can't deal with this I just want be with Pettigrew right now' Regulus thought to himself.

//WITH THE MUARDERS//
"Ugh I hate Slughorn with always giving us homework" Sirus exclaimed."Well...the potion we are writing is quite enjoyable and I.Am.Done" Peter said then drops down his pen."Hey y'all sorry I'm late I was in a meeting" said Remus as he walked with James to their table."So when will you ask Lily to be your gal" said Sirus putting arm over him."Never" Potter said feeling upset."Why Prongs don't you like her" questioned Wormtail."No,not anymore" James explained. His two friends looked confused while Remus smiled at James for being honest."So do you like you know someone else" Peter questioned as he begins packing up."No" Prongs replied then Moony clicked his tongue since he was upset that James lied."Where you are going Wormtail" asked Sirus as he saw Peter standing up."Going to Hogsmeade since I ran out of candy" Pettigrew lied."Okay let's go guys" said Remus. "NO .. you know you need to finish your essays" exclaimed Peter. "He's right this a 20 page essay we should start" explained Potter and Remus and Sirus agreed and the boy left.

//SLYTHERIN BOYS DORMITORY//
In a dorm room in the slytherin there was Severus sleeping on his bed covered with pictures of his family and with his "old" friend Lily.

"No please" he mumbles loudly.He was having a nightmare once again but this time there was James in it. James was standing still and blood started slurping out of his mouth,eyes and ears. Potter falls and Severus hurries to James but he disappears then room filled with laughter making Severus afraid and he screamed. Once Regulus entered the common room he heard a scream and quickly ran to his dorm seeing Severus shaking and his escaping a black liquid out from his mouth and he tries waking him up.

As Severus wakes up...
"Are you alright Severus" Regulus said sounded very concerned. "I am fine,why something happened" said Severus looking around to see if something was out of the unusual."Look I know you hiding because no one bleeds or vomits some black liquid. " Regulus exclaimed. silence fell upon them since Snape didn't want to answer. "Look if it will make you satisfied I'll tell you my deepest secret if you tell me why this is happening."The boy said."Why I'm alright just a little ill" said Severus."Do not lie, sick that was not sick Severus I try providing you with my help but you refuse" yelled Regulus."Look I require no help from anyone."shouted Severus. As he tried to leave Regulus casted a locking door spell. "Fuck you Regulus open" exclaimed Severus hitting the door and sliding down the floor feeling pain coughing out black liquid."Severus look,says Regulus helping Snape get up."I apologise for shouting let me help clean up.

An hour later after cleaning up...
"Fine I'll compromise" said Severus.Regulus smiled and replied calmly."I am gay and in a relationship with Peter Pettigrew."Wow i am quite suprised and I should tell you that I am cursed" said Severus and the two boys started laughing after the stupid argument they had. Then Snape situated him with the letter and told him to read it.

And that day they have became closer friends