Sick

*BUMP*
"Hey watch it snivellous" said James as he pushed Snape away for him to create a bigger space between the two boys ."Are you alright you looked quite ill earlier" said the worried Remus as he tried looking eye to eye with Severus but he put his head once again down to avoid eye contact."I am alright just leave me being" Snape exclaimed."Haha~ snivellous wanting to cry to your mother" mocked James. Severus stomach starts paining more than earlier and then holds his stomach with hands and begins feeling dizzy.
*PANT*
Severus fainted into James."Oh-oh Let's leave him here" as he tried to slowly put Snape on the floor.*SLAP* Lupin slaps James's head and replied "Take him to hospital wing I'll try and find Lily".Remus leaves looking for Lily and James gently carrys Severus into bridal carry and looked at his face."Wow how adorable. He said and kisses Snape's forehead.'what did I just do that. That is Snivellous that I have kissed why am I blushing' James thought to himself and puts on his his invisible cloak to cover him and Snape so no one can see them together.

//IN SEVERUS'S MIND//
'Severus Severus it's me' said familiar he once heard before. 'Mother will that be your voice I hear' Severus said as he starts walking through the rooom filled with darkness and floor seemed wet supposedly water but too dark see well if it is water. 'Severus I'm waiting for you' said the familiar voice but sounded louder than earlier.'I must be getting quite close.'he exclaimed 'Severus hurr-..' said the voice. 'Hello hello can you hear me'he shouted.'She is gone so will you' said an unfamiliar voice.A figure that was behind him walking towards him. Before the dark figure could touch Snape a warmth light came through like a warmth of a kiss. 'Ugh you lucky bastard I'll have your body said the figure and disappears. Leaving Severus and making him feel him vulnerable.

//OUTSIDE WORLD//
"Lily there you are I was looking for you"said Remus and walked towards her and 2 other Griffindor girls."Mind my manners hello ladies,may I have a word with Lily privately." The girls agreed and told Lily that they would meet her in the common and left.
"Remus is something the matter" she said sounded very concerned."Yes there, is you see Snivell- I mean snape just collapsed I told James to take him to the Hospital Wing" said Remus and they quickly started walking to their destination.

//WITH JAMES//
"Oh thank you Mr Potter with helping him it must be hard for the boy he lost his parents nearly 2 months ago and it's been hard for him" said Madam Pomfrey gathering ingredients to make a potion to help Snape." Oh I did not know his parents,you know...He just collapsed in the hallway so I did the nice thing and helped" said James feeling guilty for all the bad things he's been doing to Severus since First year.'He look quite adorable no no you love Lily,Lily Evans not him Aah~'thought James

"Move away Sirus" Lily said pulling away from Black's hands grabbing her to prevent her from fighting then running to Snape as he sat on the bed."Don't worry about he is alright just a little ill"the mediwitch explained while tapping Severus's head softly with a damp cloth.