The eighth sin is born

Today we see a 18 year old kid in a cave sleeping and then he wakes up.

??? Pov

Ugh wish i didn't need to sleep oh yeah a lot of you are probably confused my name is umbra which means dark or shade and well holy knights chased be out of villages so i have to sleep in this cave. Anyway I'm about to go outside and hunt something down.

I got up and put on my awesome clothes.

Now that i look amazing as hell i went out to search for something to eat i found a deer and used shadow spear with the shadows around me

Now that i look amazing as hell i went out to search for something to eat i found a deer and used shadow spear with the shadows around me. The shadows made arrows and fire at the deer killing it. I drag the deer back to my cave but i heard crying. When i got to my cave the crying was coming from a girl now normally i would chase it away because its human but I'm curious. I drop the deers and she jumps and see's me and starts backing away.

 I drop the deers and she jumps and see's me and starts backing away

Best i could find.

Me: relax i wont hurt you unless you give me a reason to.

I can see the girl relaxed a bit but was still scared which is understandable.

Me: whats your name little one?

Hey just because i hate humans does not mean i would kill a child its still wrong.

Little girl scared: m m my n n name i i is a a Elizabeth

Me: thats a pretty name why are you out here in my home?

She suddenly looked at me confused for some reason.

Elizabeth: you live here? Don't you have a home?

My heart ached when she said that but i decided to change the subject.

Me: thats none of your concern kid don't worry about it anyway where are your parents?

Elizabeth sad: i kinda went into the forest and got lost my parents are probably looking for me.

Me: well sense i don't want anybody knowing I'm here ill make you a deal.

Elizabeth: deal?

Me: yes now ill take you to your parents but you must tell no one where i live.