Finding king the fairy king

Umbra pov

I woke up and i felt wets from my legs down. I looked and saw i peed in my sleep and i noticed my hand was in water.

Me: WHO THE FUCK PUT MY HAND IN WATER WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!!!

I then heard a laugh and looked and i saw amy laughing her ass off.

Me: AMY!!!!

Amy: oh shit

She then bolted out the door i ran after her in my wet pants. She ran downstairs and i followed and i somehow lost track of her. I looked around and saw hawk, meliodas, elizabeth, and ban looking at me.

Me: the fuck you fuckers want!

They then started laughing with elizabeth just giggling.

Me: i don't see why you are laughing meliodas last i checked you could not even get your dick in elizabeth.

Meliodas went wide eyed and looked at me pissed off.

Me: what? Ban told me about it last night he saw you.

Ban: huh?

Meliodas: shut the hell up umbra.

Me: whatever.

I then walk over and got some beer and gulped it down. And then the worse thing happened i let out a humongous fart.

The wet fart

Everybody looked at me with wtf faces while i quickly ran to the toilet. I got into the bathroom and locked the door pulled my pants down and sat on the toilet and let it rip. Do the diarrhea sound here.

Amy pov

I got out from behind the counter and laughed my ass off when umbra drank the beer i put laxatives in. The rest of them looked at me confused while disgusted.

Elizabeth: lady amy what did you do?

Me laughing: i put laxatives in the beer.

They looked at me

Meliodas and ban: you put/ laxatives in the beer.

They suddenly gave me the chills and the looks they gave me were deadly.

Meliodas/ban: you don't appreciate beer/never mess with my baby's.

I just nodded while meliodas grabbed the barrel of beer and dumped it outside. We all heard a loud fart from the bathroom and suddenly we laughed.

Umbra in bathroom: NOT FUNNY YOU FUCKERS!!!!

Time skip and umbra pov

After that fiasco and me spanking amy in the ass for that shit which she actually enjoyed... anyway we made it to the capital of the dead and stopped here. Me and ban went into town to look around and we found two kids. I could not care less sense i know they are not real after all there is no life around or close to this village. Suddenly a spear literally went through ban as his puked some blood.

Me: hmm thats a bit of a messy job king you should learn to be quick and clean...

I then turn around and saw king in the air except he is a child form which is actually his fairy form.

Me: new look eh? Honestly suits you...

King: ban...

Ban: how the fuck is this king he looks nothing like him!