Umbra uses demon eyes?

Third person pov also use any music you see fit for this fight.

Ban and umbra were standing face to face. They charged and punched each other in the face. Umbra then felt strength leave him as he traded punches with ban.

Ban: whats up dude? Losing strength already?

Umbra then smirks and uses the shadows to cover him and transform him. Ban is already at max power so when the two traded punches shockwaves were created.

Ban: I'm impressed i did not think this form was that tough.

Umbra: never underestimate your enemy you old man!

Umbra punches through bans arm making it bend and twist in a way its not supposed to and punched ban in the stomach. Ban puked blood and used his other arm and hammered umbra into the ground. Umbra got back up and the two started trading punches that cracked the ground and shakes the earth. Ban then picks umbra up and leans back smashing him into the ground. Ban picks umbra back up and launches him up in the air and jumps after him. Ban was throwing punches while umbra defended himself.

Ban smashed umbra into when umbra got up he looked different he had black marks on his left arm and shadows over his right

Umbra: hmm interesting lets see what this power can do.

Umbra charges at ban making a shadow claw on his right hand. Ban got sliced in two then umbra makes shadow spears that pierced ban and stuck him on the ground.

Umbra: that all you go ban?

Ban then regenerates and breaks the spear and punches umbra in the face.

Umbra: DAMN THAT HURT BASTARD!

Umbra and ban started trading blows again but ban was not able to hit umbra.

Umbra: it seems i can move faster but i do less damage but my shadows power increases more.

Umbra then punches ban with a shadow punch and launched ban info the mountain which was basically cracked in half like an egg.