A giant? And gowther!

Umbra pov

After the tournament and destroying the town till there was only a old teen left. We set off to tranquil village of ordan.

Me: meliodas how the fuck do you think this rumor will be true? I mean come on look at natsu who on his first day on the job and he tried looking for a fucken dragon in the middle of a town...

Meliodas: intuition...

Me: ...were gonna die...

Bane: i can't die.

Me: fuck off you cunt nobody asked your bitch ass!

Bane: you wanna go!

Me: I'm not gay you pussy!

Me and ban were butting heads while suddenly i sensed something.

Me: what the fuck is that energy? Imma check it out.

Me: yo i got to go i got some business to attend to with arthur-kun later.

Meliodas: later pussy.

Ban: later retard.

Amy: FUCK ME WHEN YOU GET BACK!

Me: FOR THE LAST TIME NO!

Hawk: bring me some scraps!

Elizabeth: be careful sir umbra.

I then ran out of the boar hat and ran into the wood towards the energy. after a few minutes i found it they where a person with green hair and wait is that gowther's armor?

Me: gowther!?

Green hair kid: oh hello umbra it has been a while has it not?

Me: wait...

I looked between the giant and green hair guy. Nobody really seen what gowther looks like under the armor.

Me: your gowther? Then who is in the armor?

Gowther: oh i named him fred he is a good giant... he had trouble with his magic abilities and i'm using my old armor as a sort of seal. But its breaking do you have any gorilla glue on you?

Me: wait there is gorilla glue in this universe?

Gowther: i don't know do they?

We just stared at each other.

Me: ok enough of this gay love fest. Gowther we are bringing together the eight deadly sins again to take down the holy knights. Are you with us?

Gowther: no...

I just stared at him like he is a moron which sometimes he is.

Me: why?

Gowther: because jeff will get lonely...

Me: didin't you say his name was fred?

Gowther: now it's jeff...

Me: this is why we can't get along your confusing...

Gowther just tilts his head.

Me: anyway from his magical power i can tell he is not human... well not completely...

We were walking and talking and i did not realize because I'm a fucken moron. We arrived at a rocky area and suddenly somebody attacked the giant.

Me: oh... somebody is attacking us... worse time possible but eh who gives a fuck.

Suddenly diane, meliodas who has a new sword from the old man at the festival out, ban, hawk and elizabeth are here for some stupid reason.

Me: why the fuck are you two here? You two are gonna get killed!