RESULTS For Contest #1

I only got 2 entries for #1

Sad but better than none!

Thanks to all the participants!!!

Judges' Comments:

1.
Meeral_U
Great Job!

Judge 1: Virtu:

I'm a sucker for crazy twists and creepy shit. Write a book about penguins making sea lions and I'm all ears. Your book, however, was simple and had so much twists that I lost my head. Like....girrrlllll!
You had a few grammar errors but otherwise, all was well.

Judge 2: Kayline:

We both know Virtu's not helpful and she's wack sometimes. I am a sucker for romances (she made me write that, of course), but I really am. This was a good effort. Nice twists. I love the way the story line continues. The break is timed well and it connects back with a twist but really cool ending. Real world yet dramatic. Nice job! But as Virtu pointed out. There were just 2 errors.

2.
@calagtic
Great Piece!

Judge 1: Virtu:

I like the way your story lines up and really does blend into a whole new world.
You created an entire short book which is so new and creative. I like that the characters broadened and were described and that it continues along a girl's lifespan showing you how much youngsters are connected.

Judge 2: Kayline:

Great work first up. Your methods of presentation are quite creative.
Masters and Assassins.
Even added a title.
Creative and twisted the plot so well. Nice job. You really do have a talent for these sort of books. Mysterious thrillers with a blend of action.

We had another person judge with us, they're not on Wattpad yet though, and the results are as follows:

Before I share the results, again, I want to say Thank You for participating !!!

Great work! Both of you are really talented!

Don't ever stop writing!

Also, PM for queries on prizes!

And yes we do have a rubric...just in case you're wondering...❤✌

RESULTS:

FIRST PLACE:

Meeral_U

With her entry for this contest in her book of short stories!!!

SECOND PLACE:

@calagtic

With her entry Masters and Assassins!!!

Hope to see everyone in contest two!

-~- Virtu and Kayline